PDA

View Full Version : question to ION owners

CKY_Alliance
08-10-2006, 03:18 PM
Ok so i have an ion at the shop and it has a random *** board in it..at the bottom where the button to program it is there are 3 led's they go like this

yellow
red
green

they go down vertaically (might have colors backwards)...im thinking this is some type of tourney lock..idk..anyway anyone know what board this could be?

Piranti
08-10-2006, 03:47 PM
Well I don't know which board it is but it is definately not the stock board if it has the 3 led's. Stock has 3 but one is the on/off the other 2 are yellow/red and how you set the marker.

CKY_Alliance
08-10-2006, 10:32 PM
Yea i know its not the stock board...and its not blackheart...it has a strange body on it..didnt sp sell a strange "kit" like body and new board? If so what board came with it was it a "team" board which would most likely be blackheart?...hmm im pretty sure its also not a tboard, not virtue...and dont believe its tadao..unless tadao for ions is totally different then for other markers..(is there even a tadao for these) ..hmm perhaps nox..ehh idk. ill have to do some research.

duby
08-11-2006, 01:32 AM
the only boards out right now are are the blackheart, virtue, and t-board. it could be a lucky board, but they only went on sale a couple of days ago. nothing else has been released or is still on preorder (i think ape is the only one on preprder). post a pic over on pbn in the ion forum