PDA

View Full Version : X-mag battery pack problem. need help guys !

ShotOnSight
08-10-2006, 10:05 PM
The latest x-mag I just got came with a fully charged battery but iv'e already run that down so I attempted to charge it this afternoon. I followed the usual procedue ad instructions ataching the charger to the top of the pack and inserting the battery set screw. The charger read green before i atched it signaling that it was receiving power and then turned red when I atached the pack signaling that it was charging. I returned every few hours during the day to check its progress and each time i tried it (a total of 2 times) The display still said "low batt". The battery will "charge" and the light will turn green but it stil reads as a low batery and dosent charge. Im pretty much positive I conected everything right and the contacts are good but im at a loss here as too whats the problem. Thanks in advance for any input or help you guys can give me :cheers:

javasnot17
08-10-2006, 10:40 PM
Shot- E-mail Tuna ASAP and find out what's going on with this. I'm pretty upset that this is happening right now....and its not even my marker anymore. This is the exact same problem I was dealing with before I sent it to him.

ShotOnSight
08-10-2006, 10:52 PM
Its ok, ill get on that. Thanks for following up though I apreciate the support. Ill shoot tunaman an e-mail.

flyingpootang
08-11-2006, 02:48 PM
Check the positive connection and ground (board mounting screw) are clean and snug

ShotOnSight
08-11-2006, 04:36 PM
Checked and confirmed, im going to see if I can fine a voltometer to check on the connections and battery.

Would charging source make a difference ? Such as wall charger as aposed to car charger ?