PDA

View Full Version : Feedback for Chaos_Theory!

Temo Vryce
08-11-2006, 10:04 AM
I did a search for your thread dude but I couldn't find it. So I'm making one.

Quick communcation, fast shipping, very easy to deal with, and a nice guy. A++++ Trader, someone I would deal with again.

olinar
02-28-2007, 08:15 PM
sold him some lowers, and the trade went very smooth.A+++++

AirAssault
05-20-2007, 05:27 AM
Bought a Race grip from CT. As described, packed well. Do not worry when dealing with Chaos, stand up guy.

flyingpootang
06-01-2007, 05:46 PM
I bought a set of Xmag lowers from Chase. Fast communication, arrived well packed and in excellent condition. A+++++ Seller

MechMags
10-19-2007, 07:14 PM
good trader, picked up his warp.. well packed for the trip.

one_quick_ta
11-04-2007, 02:41 AM
hey, thanks for the gun, great deal fast shipping described perfectly made it to me for the weekend....

spwz99
03-14-2008, 08:33 PM
Bought a mask off me. Easy to deal with. Paid right away. Great buyer.

SEKTape
11-03-2008, 05:45 PM
I purchased a barrel kit and headband from him, the transaction was smooth.

Little_Ho
11-05-2008, 07:15 AM
ok...my feedback will be a lil different from what i usual write ............

I bought a Tank of him beginning last week....
Before i send the money we had a good communication going no problem at all.
So we had a Deal...i send the money...after i send the money completely no Communication any more....
I been out of town Thursday Friday and Saturday past week. I got home Saturday night and nothing......I thought ok....ill send him a message. But nothing in response.....

I send him several more......nothing in return......i though wow would be the first time ever that i get screwed over......

I came home lat night from work and i see a package at my Door.......

YAY the Tank came.....i was happy to see it make it here.....

So my Feedback.....he is a ok Guy but to me no communication at all after i paid for the Tank...

Now that i know i would do business again with him.....

Strange but Good/OK guy to deal with

Little_Ho

Beemer
02-06-2009, 05:03 AM
Ya ok he didnt even start his own feed back thread.

I am a Mod here. Dont deal with this guy.

SAMURAI "PREDATOR"
02-11-2009, 09:41 AM
SCAMMER! i paid in full via paypal and never recieved my goods. I paid for them back on Jan 19th and still no word or any type of updates.

Ive posted a dispute with PAYPAL and seeing where that goes. But as of now i have no Q-loader package or my money!

DONT DEAL WITH THIS GUY! POOR COMMUNICATIONS, POOR SHIPPING, POOR EVERYTHING!! (save yourself the trouble)

SAMURAI "PREDATOR"
02-17-2009, 04:03 PM
WOW...after a month and a pispute filed on paypal. HE FINALLY SHIPPED! or at least he shipped something....

Ill ahve to wait and see, but thsi after no replsie ecept after i started a dispute on paypal he has replied twice since.....Once was to say it was already shipped almosta week earlier. And that it should of been here, but not to worry casue he had DC and insurance so nomatter what id get my money.

And then today paypal emaisl me with shipping details showing the item was dropped off and shipped out at 10:37am thsi morning. (nearly a month later)

JEEEEEZ! come on now, does it really take that long????