PDA

View Full Version : I've got a random e-friend...

SCpoloRicker
08-11-2006, 11:09 AM
They hadcultivated caution until they had lost the power to be interested. Im afraid Im not much on analyzing a thinglike that.
Israel we met at Vevey and how crazyRenee was about him. Oh, its perfectly ducky to be with you again! The two men fellinto an uncomfortable playing at catch with questions and answers.
Zip, Zip, Zip, Got a hair-cut as short as mine? He climbed heavily up the stairway, steps clattering flatly, andshouldered into their bedroom.
Off to Mexico to do a story on oil, gimme a drink, he said, andall was liveliness again.
Now go on and tell me some more aboutParis.
For years they had shared friends, games, secret business-reports.
Sam did not hear her reference to the Advocate.
Thespectacle made Sam himself feel ancient. And Tub gave answer, You bigstiff, so they couldnt stand you in Yurrup any more, eh?
Twice a week letters from Fran had drawn him toward her and towardEurope.
Didnt bring me home a little of that swell French wine, didyou? And Sam sighed to himself that he had lost the boy forever.
Im waiting for your letters, just had your steamer note, SO gladyou enjoyed crossing with Mr.
Renee sends you herlove and so do I, old grizzly! Sam did not hear her reference to the Advocate.
Well now, tell me, what kind of atime dyou really have? Thats only because I thought he was the person here who wouldinterest you most.
The hall was dim as a tomb and as airless. Theres no hurry about yourgetting down to earning money.
Say, just what does a fellow DO, evenings inParis?
Henry Hazzard that Tub looked now for hisweekly drug of poker.
It was with her next letter that he began to fret. And he began to meditate about his acquaintances, almost frankly. They had planned to go by themselves, but now they invited Sam.

Am automatic penny-in-slot astrologer, oh, yes.
Then, before midnight, or not much later than that,you also will find yourself out of this place.
She made that scar onher lip to heighten the illusion. He seemed to be trying to remember whether or notthe Sudanese had a toothache. He carefully re-lit the candles, smiling to himself.
The only one of us who really understood what Grim was driving atwas our babu.
I saw her draw a very deep breath, asif sighing.
Grim made no response and theBrigadier took up the cudgels again. He more than hinted that I ambeautiful and that he is gallant.
Not an unsearched dhowwill reach the Egyptian coast.
No good without someone to keep after him. He had given her atleast one of those gadgets.
If theres a dump of these mysterious gadgets anywhere in Egypt,show me!
Be good enough to summon keeper swiftlybefore I forget my immorality and slay this reptile. I did not wish it to fall into irreverent hands. Grim continued: Underneath that it reads, Bible, McClaughlinsDictionary, Encyc.
You are lucky, Jeemgreem; butnot so lucky as all that.
While you three chased that subaltern I sent a goodman of McGowans to keep close on his heels. If he discovers the trick hellbe too late anyhow.
Weknow of one consignment that reached Marseilles by dhow. The Brigadier got up and stalked out of the room.
I am no longer doing Dorjes work, she answered. This time they will lockyou in a mad-house!
He gave her a chance to redeemherself into his favour by doing exceedingly dangerous work.
Chapter TwelveDelphic-oracally minded babu spilling noncommittal verb sap.
I answered:I dont know, unless it was true that McGowans men went throughit. Some people would criticize me for not havingdone that already. After that, MajorGrim, you may rely on my determined opposition to your methods. The babu stood behind the chair and began binding the turban onGrims head. But Jeffs deep voice and quietmanner had a somewhat soothing effect. Then the Princess whispered to me:I hope we all get killed in a ter-r-iffic climax.
You are once more Baltis, but not the same one.

Someone has way too much spare time...

/and if its who I think, needs to give me a call

slade
08-11-2006, 03:48 PM
so, is there an attachment thats a picture or .doc file advertising a product?

bentothejam1n
08-11-2006, 04:39 PM
Who ever sent that didnt write it. i googled it and its from the book JimGrim. It says it was published in 1930...
i googled: Am automatic penny-in-slot astrologer, oh, yes.
Then, before midnight, or not much later than that,you also will find yourself out of this place.

SpecialBlend2786
08-11-2006, 07:12 PM
I get spam like that sometimes

Weird.

slade
08-11-2006, 07:16 PM
I get spam like that sometimes

Weird.
exactly, its done to avoid the spam filter... i thought thats what this was. i guess its just a quote from a book thats the same general idea? aka incoherent sentences that contain common or semi-common words.

The two men fellinto
it is annoying how so many spaces are missing though... that word sort of looked like something else.

ahellers
08-11-2006, 08:50 PM
when i worked at the super market every few months we would go into the bathroom and some one would have writen somthing like that in sharpy on the wall.... it was kind of amusing but a pain to get off.
t