PDA

View Full Version : I think these guns are awesome

RavishingEddie
08-11-2006, 01:16 PM
I don't know why but I really want to get my hands on one. Has anyone ever seen them or used one before? I wet myself everytime I click on the "Hear it shoot button"

www.getrealpaintball.com

Jackel411
08-11-2006, 01:51 PM
I don't know why but I really want to get my hands on one. Has anyone ever seen them or used one before? I wet myself everytime I click on the "Hear it shoot button"

www.getrealpaintball.com

I happen to own one.. Incredibly cool gun but ungodly complex and finicky. It tends to kick around as a wall sitter because its so complex..

Third in from the right.. 23 inch barrel with loudner and a custom made wood stock by yours truely ;)

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h204/BigOldSkool/Longguns.jpg

RavishingEddie
08-11-2006, 03:13 PM
I happen to own one.. Incredibly cool gun but ungodly complex and finicky. It tends to kick around as a wall sitter because its so complex..

Third in from the right.. 23 inch barrel with loudner and a custom made wood stock by yours truely ;)

wow man, you got some very unique guns there. I like the 2 on the left and the 1 on the right. You rock. :)

BigEvil
08-11-2006, 03:31 PM

MUST

PIC

OF

WARPED

GUN

IN

BACK!!!

:cheers:

Pneumagger
08-11-2006, 03:40 PM

How many of those use mags as the base marker?

koleah
08-11-2006, 03:41 PM
MUST
OF
WARPED
GUN
IN
BACK!!!

I'd also really like to see another pic of the gun in the upper right. Looks like the old Brute Gun, but it also looks like two Nova's from the barrels.

Pic Pleas: Pic Please? Pic Please?

Kolea

punkncat
08-11-2006, 05:19 PM
Yes I would love to see more detailed pics of several of those markers. If you would take some good pictures of them and email them to me I would gladly host the pics.

buzzboy
08-11-2006, 05:58 PM
I want pics. Close ups on all of them and specs. Oh yeah, and maybe could you buy me high speed internet so I can see them :p

CrimsonGhost
08-11-2006, 06:23 PM
Lol, Jack ...NIIIICE so this is what you do when you aren't talking about the wonders of "THOR" In the chat.
Nice work !

Oooh, and I see you have one of the Aggified Blades in the back as well. lol

Hmm, lots of nice stocks there...are these the final versions of all those 2x4 looking ones you showed me awhile ago?

Those are twin novas OR the E novas .barrel is a DEAD give away.

Bullpup VM and a trench combat vm

OOh you are the one who ended up with the SHO sniper? NIIICE . I want that one lol. :cheers:

Good stuff Jack

Chronobreak
08-11-2006, 06:45 PM
Lol, Jack ...NIIIICE so this is what you do when you aren't talking about the wonders of "THOR" In the chat.
Nice work !

:rofl:

i think jacks got a few more things not in the pic :confused:

Rudz
08-11-2006, 07:15 PM
those guns are hot, but the guns in the other pik are gorgeous, i to want more piks of individual guns, simply beautiful!!!

ClassicMagger
08-11-2006, 11:42 PM
Hey:

Ravishingeddie-I've got one that I was going to post up for sale this next week. Get ahold of me.

Thanks,

-ClassicMagger

Al_Steel
08-12-2006, 07:20 AM
Nice collection. I love the VM with the bullpup frame. And is that a vertical bottle adapter on the 68 Special?? :wow: Very cool.

I have a friend with an AT and they are awesome when they work. Problem is what other posters have said. They are very finicky about ball size and proper maintenance. If you are a gun geek that likes to tech your own gun AND are competent at it the they are great. If not then you will be frustrated when you have to work on it or send it off to a shop.

paint magnet
08-12-2006, 12:02 PM
Are those dual Novas?! :wow:

Jackel411
08-12-2006, 05:17 PM

Okay.. nice guesses... but all wrong ;)

From left to right....

- Vm 68 with custom made but me aluminum fixed stock.
- No not a 68 special.. but a very cut down M98 custom with a folding stock and a forgrip from a USI Raider
- Snake Charmer a under cocking wooden stocked nelson
- RH-04 a bolt action nelson in a wood stock
-- Those last two I built from scratch
- AT-85r with stock I made
- Palmerized KP2 with custom Masse stock
- Pnuematic Triggered ( think Pnuemag but not ) Bull pup VM and shes forsale granted in needs some TLC I dont have the time to do to it..

In the back...

- The NEX AKA Double e99 ,double T board , double warp, single trigger....
- (laying down) Tippmann mini-lite
- Aggified BE blade.. I spent more on stickers for it than I did the gun.. and Ive had it working and shoot great since 99 when I got it :)
- Double novas? Heck no! Doulbe M98's with a cam to pull the triggers its geared to do 6 shots per rotation of the crank.. The foam is actually to keep the barrels from freezing at speed

How many are mag based.. just one in that pic... way way down on the bottom... to the right of snake charmer..

CG Yeah.. Ive been busy.. I have alot of other things that arent pictured here that Ive been working on as well as have finished

Two quick things...

1) Alot of this is forsale.... Ill post it up here soon I probally later on tonight
2) There Are other pictures of the rest of my gun.. well since it isnt near about what this thread is...hint.. " Shortguns "

BigEvil
08-13-2006, 09:25 AM
My question is; where did you get those stocks from and how much did they cost?

Jackel411
08-13-2006, 11:10 AM
With the exception of the one on the KP.. I hand made them myself.. How much.. depends on what gun and type..

Al_Steel
08-14-2006, 12:57 PM
Wow, I would have bet good money that the 98 was a 68 Special. HEY I got the Bullpup VM correct. :)

BTW: How'd you get that BE Blade to work so well? I used one just for fun at a pump game and my balls kept rolling out the barrel. lol!! I have never taken it apart or anything to see if theres a way to fix it though.

Jackel411
08-14-2006, 01:19 PM
Not sure.. I have very good luck with POS guns.. I have a BE Blade Turbo as well and it actually shoots just as nice as some of my higherlower end pumps..