PDA

View Full Version : So are you guys done with the elbows yet???

DefiantGuy3901
12-25-2001, 01:55 PM
the elbow adator for the warp which i just got for christmas. this is really disapointing, i cannot use this thing on my marker.

when are they going to be available

Miscue
12-25-2001, 02:15 PM
What is your marker?

PyRo
12-25-2001, 04:53 PM
/me smacks miscue around a bit with a large frog
Notice his name, Defiant guy.
Don't the feed tubes unscrew on defiants? You probably need to get a tube with a thinner neck, or get one of those spacers.

DefiantGuy3901
12-25-2001, 07:28 PM
yes that does not help,

maybe my post was confusing, my warp feed did not come with an elbow, only a nice little note saying that the worlds only producer of the elbows stopped shipping, and that it would take 2-3 months to get AGD's own version out. and that when they do come out i can send in this note for a free elbow, but that does not help me right now and this is all very disapointing.

yes my marker is a Bob Long Defiant

Russ
12-25-2001, 08:56 PM
DefiantGuy3901,

The plastic elbow in question will not fit your Defiant (unless you dremel off the clamp). You should have gotten tne Pro-Team Warp Kit. It comes with an adapter that screws into place where the feed tube is, and also has a 90 degree aluminum elbow which fits over it. The sensor in the PTP kit is in the bracket, and works better with low-recoil guns like your Defiant.

I agree that it is absurd to ship the AGD warp feeds out without the 90* adapter. Kinda like selling E-Mags without a battery!

DYE-BaLLeR
12-25-2001, 09:30 PM
i have the excact same problem with my vert feed emag. i went to home depot and got a peice of pvc pipe that fit into the front hole of the warp(not perfect but wrap some tape around it) and could let balls go thru, cut it to 6 inches. then i put the little peice thats suppose to go onto the bottom of a powerfeed and put it onto the pvc pipe(once again, more wrappng of the tape). then i ran the hose to the vertical feed and use the black peice thats originally suppose to go into the front of the warp, wrapped tape around it, and put that into the vert feed.it it is a little high profile but its lower then with the hopper and its better then nothing. u can see a pic of it in the main forum when i post em this wk

DefiantGuy3901
12-25-2001, 10:04 PM
i have heard different stories with the best for low recoil guns, but that doesn't matter, i am running intelli to it as soon as i get an adaptor to the smaller jack. i have seen a lot of people with AGD elbows on guns like the bushy and the angel

DefiantGuy3901
12-25-2001, 10:22 PM
thanks for the tip too, (you must have posted when i was replying) i will try it out. i must say i love the warp feed just the position is so much better, but i wish i could use it all the way.

AGD
12-26-2001, 06:54 PM
DefiantGuy3901,

The supplier of the elbow just refused to make any more so we were just as stuck as you. Call Pro Team Products and get one of their nice machined aluminum adaptors. They fit perfect and last forever.

AGD

DYE-BaLLeR
12-26-2001, 07:29 PM
there 30 bucks too. just payed 140 for the warp....

OhMyAMoose
12-26-2001, 10:15 PM
That is life man.... it sucks sometimes. Just buy the $30 elbow and once you play with your new hopper I am sure you will forget all about it.