PDA

View Full Version : Wanting a Paradigm Classic

paintballfiend
08-14-2006, 12:36 AM
Just wanted to ask if anyone owns a paradigm. How does it perform? Is it reliable? What is the max ROF you personally can reach? And is it worth putting up the extra money for the Paradigm Pro?

Thanks AO

-peace :)

BerSerK
08-14-2006, 07:01 AM
I have a paradigm pro, really pleased with it.

>>How does it perform?
I'm really happy with the performance, I have a nice JJ barrel and a 68/3000, shoots fine.

>>Is it reliable?
Totally, once it's tuned right I just put some oil in the ASA and gas it up.

>>What is the max ROF you personally can reach?
I'm not much of a fast shooter but with some RT effect on the trigger I usually do like 8bps without much effort. You could easily do more with an adjustable air tank or getting a pro to tune your marker.

Oh and another thing, the service and support from Rogue is awesome, even after the sale which is important.

The only differences from Classic to Pro are :
RPG Sub-Zero Feedneck
RPG Gas-Thru Foregrip
Aluminum 90* Fittings
Gloss black trigger

mine came with the normal agd bike front grip and stainless fittings and normal feedneck. basically when I got mine almost 2 years ago it was the same thing as the Classic now except for gloss black trigger. I have the sub-zero feedneck and I love it, really low profile and ajustable. I like the look of the bike grip. The main differences are mostly for looks so I guess it's personal preferences. Personally I would go for the Pro since the price difference is not much.

Hope it helps. ;)

Pneumagger
08-14-2006, 07:24 AM
great marker. Reliable once you get it tuned nice. Spring for the extra $$ for the pro - you wont regret it. These markers are priced so well, that if buy one and don't like it in a month, you can easily part it and make 95%-100% of what you paid. How many new markers can you say that about? That certainly says something about AGD quality and rogue :cheers:

VeeWee
08-15-2006, 01:31 AM
what is the advantage of the pro over the classic?

Pneumagger
08-15-2006, 05:53 AM
The only differences from Pro to The Classic are :
RPG Sub-Zero Feedneck
RPG Gas-Thru Foregrip
Aluminum 90* Fittings
Gloss black trigger

:ninja: