PDA

View Full Version : devil mag vids

eNder159
08-15-2006, 07:17 PM
well unlike everybody else that has devilmags that show it off shooting paint ...i decided to just introduce the devilmag to all those that are new to electro mags or just devilmags in particular..but here are the vids ..note tho audio is out of synch cuz id unno youtube sucks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bNjBIAocUg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nafu9wjHb1k

geekwarrior
08-15-2006, 07:24 PM
:cry:

eNder159
08-15-2006, 07:25 PM

oh yea i forgot to mention that it was geekwarriors frame that i bought ... finally bought some set screws they guy never sent them to me =T go figures... and well it shoots like a champ so far..gotta test it out on the field this thursday :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

geekwarrior
08-15-2006, 07:31 PM
oh yea i forgot to mention that it was geekwarriors frame that i bought ... finally bought some set screws they guy never sent them to me =T go figures... and well it shoots like a champ so far..gotta test it out on the field this thursday :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

glad to hear its working good for you :shooting: ....sorry to hear he didnt come through on the set screws, hopefully they were cheap (I can pay you for them if you want)

eNder159
08-15-2006, 07:38 PM
glad to hear its working good for you :shooting: ....sorry to hear he didnt come through on the set screws, hopefully they were cheap (I can pay you for them if you want)

nah man its ok they were like 50 cents a piece

>><<
08-15-2006, 07:42 PM
How dare you use a revy with that!!

good gun none the less

shorty24
08-15-2006, 07:43 PM

So ya had a dmag frame and sold it. Whyever for?

eNder159
08-15-2006, 07:46 PM

he needed the money =T to pay for college i bet

eNder159
08-15-2006, 07:47 PM
How dare you use a revy with that!!

good gun none the less

welll thing isss i play front/mid sooo 12 bps is plenty enough ...besides most tourny's cap it at 15bps ...although i may have a halo lined up somewhere in the future

BigEvil
08-15-2006, 07:49 PM
"KUH - ROSSSSS - FUH - IRE"

LOL

-NIce vid. Great gun. Now you are hearby instructed to get yourself out and purchase a "HU - AYYY - LOW" for that thing.

eNder159
08-15-2006, 07:55 PM
"KUH - ROSSSSS - FUH - IRE"

LOL

-NIce vid. Great gun. Now you are hearby instructed to get yourself out and purchase a "HU - AYYY - LOW" for that thing.

heheh thanks for the compliments...i should but currently fundage is low..but we'll see ill borrow my friends hu ayyy low and see how i feel with it...revvy is just i dunno small compact does its job

im gonna post this on pbnation and see how well the kiddies take it

eNder159
08-15-2006, 08:00 PM
Who was supposed to send you some? I didnt know that DevilMags even used set screws...

mr.mag218 i believe? he claimed he sent them last tuesday i dont think it takes a week to send an envelope of set screws =T

well the set screws are to hold down the E2 noid to the frame so that it can go actuate the sear while i go crazy on the field sliding diving etc etc.

geekwarrior
08-15-2006, 08:09 PM

lol...it was keep the frame and sell my angel, or sell the frame and have 2 guns. I ended up selling the frame and the Angel, and picked up an 06 GAT :shooting: I like having backup guns, and I'm hoping to finsh my pneumag frame or have Pnuemagger finish it for me. I love my mag to much to sell it, and I need a mechanical so shoot Scott and his Angel 1 with :p

eNder159
08-15-2006, 08:12 PM
lol...it was keep the frame and sell my angel, or sell the frame and have 2 guns. I ended up selling the frame and the Angel, and picked up an 06 GAT :shooting: I like having backup guns, and I'm hoping to finsh my pneumag frame or have Pnuemagger finish it for me. I love my mag to much to sell it, and I need a mechanical so shoot Scott and his Angel 1 with :p

ya that's one of the reasons why im contemplating selling my dm4 because technically speaking i have 3 guns. Dm4, DevilMag, and my Xvalved Mech Mag. So if i like how the devilmag shoots i think i might have to sell my dm4 =X

Major Ho
08-16-2006, 11:29 AM
Ok 2 things I noted on your vid.
You said it was perfectly tuned. Perfectly tuned mags dont need to be smacked to fix an air leak ;)
Second of all, you can go ahead and say you just wanted to show off your DevilMag. No harm or shame there. But you dont have to say you want to be different and have a video of a DevilMag not shooting paint.
Because you cant play paintball without shooting paint and clicking at people :D

eNder159
08-16-2006, 11:37 AM
Ok 2 things I noted on your vid.
You said it was perfectly tuned. Perfectly tuned mags dont need to be smacked to fix an air leak ;)
Second of all, you can go ahead and say you just wanted to show off your DevilMag. No harm or shame there. But you dont have to say you want to be different and have a video of a DevilMag not shooting paint.
Because you cant play paintball without shooting paint and clicking at people :D

lol well its perfectly tuned alright just didnt oil it...kinda like a car...car's a perfectly tuned but if there's no oil running it ...no matter how well its tuned..it wont run

second yea i know i wanted to show it off but i have a potential trader on pbnation so i decided to make a vid of the devilmag because he's new to mags..so i wanted to shot him the level 10 ...but i will have vids of it shooting ropes..soon..very soon :headbang: :headbang:

nate2k191
08-17-2006, 04:44 PM
noo, stop hitting your mag, i dont want it to get hurt!

NewbieMagMan10988
08-17-2006, 08:34 PM
I second the "i have to smack my gun to make it work thing".

Verry cool gun, wish i had one...

As far as the vid...

eh

If it is to show off a D-mag, show something about the D-mag other than lvlX (i.e. shooting 234556709 BPS)

If the sound was synch'ed it would be much better....

Cool gun!

Mike