PDA

View Full Version : mid-atlantic open ne1?

CKY_Alliance
08-16-2006, 12:09 PM
So anyone goin to the psp mid-atlantic open at paintball central in Rockhill, SC? As long as i can get the day off ill be there saturday..helping coach for a team..just wondering if anyone else is going to be there. :cheers:

wjr
08-16-2006, 12:57 PM
Whoa. When is it? I'm real close to that feild.

geekwarrior
08-16-2006, 03:27 PM
I won't be there, but I did go to the PSP SoCal open last weekend :headbang:

Next time I need to remember sun tan lotion :tard:

Piranti
08-16-2006, 03:59 PM
Yea suntan lotion should have been a requirement at the socal open. My scalp and face were burnt to a crisp saturday, got smart sunday and wore a hat. Bloody bleachers were aluminium and reflected all the sunlight back up into face so have a burn under chin too :mad:

Was a pretty cool event as well. Although they need more good looking women there :cheers:

CKY_Alliance
08-16-2006, 04:54 PM
Its sep 21-24

http://www.pspevents.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=PagEd&file=index&topic_id=0&page_id=134

geekwarrior
08-16-2006, 05:00 PM
Yea suntan lotion should have been a requirement at the socal open. My scalp and face were burnt to a crisp saturday, got smart sunday and wore a hat. Bloody bleachers were aluminium and reflected all the sunlight back up into face so have a burn under chin too :mad:

Was a pretty cool event as well. Although they need more good looking women there :cheers:

Yeah, my face is peeling like crazy. Nice for business meetings i had today.

There were quite a few ladies there on Sat, but more is always better. :dance: