PDA

View Full Version : big ?

paintballrulzs
12-25-2001, 05:54 PM
need ur help
which one should i get? Don't deal with price. I want a short trigger. And a comfortable and reliable frame

Maghappy
12-25-2001, 06:00 PM
in my opinion, the best frame on a AGD gun is an AGD frame because the know what will perform best on their gun. like mako and other electronic frames, they dont know what is going to work best and what not cuz they dont go out and test it. AGD will strive to make the BEST of hte BEST. other companies wont. i have both inteliframe and z grip and love em both. i had a benchy frame and i LOVE my agd frames. the inteliframe is short and crisp and an AMAZING trigger. i love it. the z is also a great pull and really loose, the z grip will be a tighter set up as the inteliframe with a similar feel of the trigger pull itself. all in all, stick with AGD and go Z grip or Inteliframe depending on your personal preference

Cha0tic
12-25-2001, 08:53 PM
i would eliminate the mako frame, because they can performe as well as the hyperframe, but they have a horrible history. it is all personal preference. if you like a mechanical feel, get the z-grip or intelliframe. you have to try the z-grip to tell if you will like it. some people can't stand holding it. if you want an electronic frame, with good customer service behind it, get the hypeframe.

paintballrulzs
12-25-2001, 09:03 PM
thanks guys. i want something with a short trigger. I have a benchy now that i hate. How short it the intelliframe's trigger?

Cha0tic
12-25-2001, 09:26 PM
the intelliframe is about as short as the stock frame pull, but less sloppy. you also get the extra leverage of the double trigger. it is pretty short. the electronic frame is like a mouse click though.

toymyster
12-26-2001, 12:29 AM
Get the I frame, or Z-grip, depending on which is more comfortable for you!!!

paintballer187
12-26-2001, 09:23 AM
its a simple matter of do you want the electronic feel or the mechanical feel? if you want a super light trigger pull go electronic, if you want a very comfortable grip go for the Z, and if you want a really nice double trigger that will keep your revo or warp feeding go for the I-frame.

it all depends on what you want to get our of your grip frame

Tbone
12-27-2001, 01:19 PM
/me likes his Z-grip alot

PAINTBALLA01
12-27-2001, 08:42 PM
i like the inteliframe

Paintchucker
01-15-2002, 09:11 AM
I am selling my hyperframe from my minimag and an rt pro because I just got an emag. I am still fiddling with the emag to try and adjust its trigger/magnets as sweet as the hyperframe was. It has awesomely wicked short/light trigger pull. It comes highly recommended!!!

Ityl
01-15-2002, 02:58 PM
people are stupid. Hyperframe is faster than the intelliframe, period. It is very reliable as long as the on/off pin is the right size. Which if it doesn't shoot perfect right off the bat, send it to centerflag for $6 shipping, and they will get it going great.

mountaindud
01-15-2002, 03:00 PM
You want the intelliframe

[NA]WARLORD
01-15-2002, 06:09 PM
If ya want an electro frame get the Hyperframe, less problems and works with either stock or Retro valve. IMO, go with the Intelliframe, no problems, 1 less battery to be concerned with and an awsome trigger pull, plus the ability to intellifeed your warp/revvy................

-Jôker-
01-15-2002, 07:41 PM
intelli

AllAmericanMag
01-15-2002, 08:10 PM
My Intelliframe came today. I'm very satisfied with it so far. Not that i've shot paint through it yet buy it's a mighty fine dry-firer. :)

cphilip
01-16-2002, 10:07 AM
You want the best trigger? Get the Emag!