PDA

View Full Version : E-mag Or Hyperframe

Earthy
08-18-2006, 07:33 PM
Which would be the better frame to buy? My first impression is to go with the emag, but the hyperframe runs off easy to come by 9v batteries... Has anyone used both and can tell me which frame would have an edge?

Thanks

Pneumagger
08-18-2006, 07:46 PM
I have used both. And I say EMAG FRAME. Easily. I would make that choice in 99/100 situations. The electro operation is smooth, the hybrid mode gives some crazy speed, and mech mode is always there. Plus Xmod gives better firing modes and is faster. With roughly 10000 shots off a 4 hour charge, you cant go wrong.

EMAG FRAME.

Loguzzzzzz
08-18-2006, 09:12 PM
I have to say E-mag too. I have and used both. The only drawback to the E-mag is the added weight. The mech mode is great in case of battery failure but that rarely happens.

The Xmod offers all of the latest firing modes including ramping. The only way to get that in a Hyperframe is to put a Predator board in it.

EMAG :headbang:

REDRT
08-18-2006, 09:18 PM
Hands down an Emag for me. I'd question if hyperframes will be hard to upgrade/repair if things go a stray.

11 Bravo
08-19-2006, 09:32 AM
If you are going to keep them both stock, I would go with the E mag. If you put one of Lukes triggers and switch in the Hyperframe - I would go with the Hyperframe.

going_home
08-19-2006, 01:38 PM
I always found the Hyperframe had so much bounce that I had a hard time
hitting anything on hyper mode.
I didnt care for it. That being said when I got my Emag I already had an 06 Ego
and I found the Emag unimpressive. I mean it was ok but not earth shattering.
Then I got the Xmod software....it was like getting a new marker.
I got rid of the Ego but the Emag is a keeper !

:dance: