PDA

View Full Version : Help Tac One Problem

Chibbs
08-20-2006, 11:32 AM
I have recently bought a Tac One used, it was all stock parts and according to the selling in full working order, at 1st when i aired it up i got nothing, the trigger was getting pressure but nothing was happening when i was pulling the trigger. After a little while of screwing around with it, it worked for a few seconds then i had a problem with the asa, it chopped the o ring, so i unscrewed the tank (68ci 4500psi high pressure output) and put a new asa someone let me borrow on, i charged the air and nothing happend again, so i let it be for the weekend.

After I got home I took out the on/off, oiled it and put it back to gether, screwed in and charged air and it fired but then chopped an o ring, so i replaced the o ring and shot it for a little till i was out of air and then set it aside for the weekends game. I got to the weekends game and it was fireing after a little screwing around, taking it apart and oiling it and such, but it was still blowing o rings, so i bought a new asa, psyco ballistics drop forward with on/off.

I finaly got that in the mail put it on it worked (all except a small leak somewhere so i ordered an xvalve parts kit and ULT pull kit) but had low air so again got ready for the weekend game. I got to the game and nothing, i played the game with my back up gun and then got home to see that my parts kit and ult kit came in, so i went to put the ULT Kit in and did all it said and nothing any time not even the trigger charging. At this point i just want it to work and am getting very frusterated at this thing any help would be greatly appretiated as ive been dealing with this for about 2 months with 1 realy crappy use out of it

flyingpootang
08-20-2006, 12:00 PM
I assume you have a Xvalve and L10 bolt. Make shure your using a high pressure out put tank 850 psi and up, use the short gold spring on the bolt, turn the velocity up on the xvalve (they require a high velocity setting to work), make shure your using the loosest carrier that dosen't leak (always reuse the same o-ring), and make shure the on/off is well lubed.

Chibbs
08-20-2006, 12:26 PM
thank you i figured it out and learned a lot about it while doing it, now it should be good after i buy the o ring that was shredded, and of course is the 1 o ring that doesnt come in the parts kit

maddboy32
08-21-2006, 06:08 PM
i had problems with a gun and it was all the same problems. when i fix it all it was, was that my air tank's pin was rubing causing it to stick. it was airing up my gun a little here and a lot there. it was very strange. make sure your tank's output is good. i'm not sure if you aired up your other gun with the same tank or not. hope that helps.

Chibbs
08-22-2006, 01:45 PM
yeah its working now, ive used the tank on my 98 so i know its good, it was realy wird somthing with the asa causing it to, when screwed in all the way just cut the i ring into like 4 pieces