PDA

View Full Version : I'm finally building up my rig...

SureLockRTPro
08-21-2006, 10:12 AM
Well, i bought my own business a while back and i'm finally starting to have a fair amount of money to actually have fun with so i'm getting to build up my gun. I've owned my RT Pro for a couple of months now and i haven't even fired it because i did not own a hp tank. well i just bought one from MadMaxx (GREAT GUY!). I'll be getting a drop forward soon and a new mask and stuff but i was wondering what do y'all recommend for some more upgrades. i was thinking ULE Trigger and Warp feed. what else would y'all get...

-donald

RT Pro
Intelliframe
Intellifeed
12v Revvy
14"All American
More to come...

Chronobreak
08-21-2006, 10:30 AM
maybe checkout one of teh very/hybrid frames or y-grip if your into that sorta thing

warps are very personal preferance, but theyr nice to use ocasionaly

rt pro you say? do you havea ule body or an x-valve, you lose some more weight and get a slight coolness factor.

if you get/have a powerfeed body it is Really easy to cahnge btwn warp/verticale feed

wjr
08-21-2006, 10:31 AM
What kind of mainbody do you have?

A ule mainbody would make your gun alot lighter. It would also make your hopper not stick up so high.

iambored
08-21-2006, 11:59 AM
Cool what color is the body? X-valve? and are you getting an ult?
What color is your revvy?

starchief1959
08-21-2006, 12:13 PM
Level 10!!! If you don't have one, definitely worth the money....

Double or Blade Triggered frame

Edit -> Could we see some pics too?

SureLockRTPro
08-21-2006, 12:14 PM
my main body color is just boring old chrome right now... i was thinking about an ULE main body since they do weigh a lot less... my revvy is the greyish smokey color.

by the way i also have a levelX so i'm not sure if i'm going to go to the x valve yet. rt pro with level ten V. x valve with level ten. i'm not sure if its too much of a difference besides weight... but who knows...

anybody else have advice?

SureLockRTPro
08-21-2006, 12:15 PM
also what is a hybrid frame? and where can i get one???

-donald

wjr
08-21-2006, 12:48 PM
A hybrid frame is a cross between a 90 degree frame and a 45 degree frame. Logic paintball used to make them. You can still buy some used though.