PDA

View Full Version : OHIO- AUG 27th Pump Game CANCELLED - MEET AT SPLAT!

behemoth
08-21-2006, 12:53 PM
Alright, pinnacle canceled their pump game, so we're going to meet up at SPLAT in canal fulton.

Lets get a head count of who can come out...

Pneumagger
08-21-2006, 12:57 PM
what? Jeez. I'm still playing with My pump :argh:

I'll be there. So much for $25 day of playing. Josh, I'll split a case of premium if you want.

behemoth
08-21-2006, 02:28 PM
what? Jeez. I'm still playing with My pump :argh:

I'll be there. So much for $25 day of playing. Josh, I'll split a case of premium if you want.

Sure thing.

Pneumagger
08-23-2006, 12:19 PM
I just found out about another sunday BYOP and Air field. My mom's friend's husband gets a buch of guys together every sunday and plays on a home field. They have alot land and it's supossedly free. It's in Ravenna IIRC. Sopossedly decent.

Splat has a 3 man tournament in 2 weekends. 10-15 teams, PSP rules, $80 team entry includes air, and Diablo heat @ $55/case. I think 4 people could make a great AO-OH entry.

Any takers? Top 4 teams get prizes. I've never played in a tourney, but I suspect a case should last me a day.

behemoth
08-23-2006, 02:50 PM
I just found out about another sunday BYOP and Air field. My mom's friend's husband gets a buch of guys together every sunday and plays on a home field. They have alot land and it's supossedly free. It's in Ravenna IIRC. Sopossedly decent.

Splat has a 3 man tournament in 2 weekends. 10-15 teams, PSP rules, $80 team entry includes air, and Diablo heat @ $55/case. I think 4 people could make a great AO-OH entry.

Any takers? Top 4 teams get prizes. I've never played in a tourney, but I suspect a case should last me a day.

by psp rules, your gun would have to be working perfect, ie, no runaway, bounce, etc.

Pneumagger
08-23-2006, 04:42 PM
it doesn't runnaway or bounce. Now the emag... :shooting:

ojhspyro89
08-23-2006, 07:31 PM

Those tournements SUCK. Refs suck and the last 2 teams allways get in fights over the winners or whatever... Id play in a tourney...but I dont own a mag, I shoot a b2k4 at the moment, with some tricks in the works :ninja:

I might be able to show, I dont play pump much.....ok at all, but Id be willing to go ahead and try it out with ya guys...

If we would schedual an owners group meet, im sure we could get john to get us good prices. Ive talked to him before about it, and he said we could work something good out. I could make some prizes or something too...ive never done anything for mag specific :D

Pneumagger
08-24-2006, 09:19 AM
you dont have to own a mag. What's all this talk about pump too?I assume jon is the new owner of splat - (great field BTW...Like all fields I wish it was BYOP, but even then it's hard to find cheaper than $37/case of anything except seconds.

ojhspyro89
08-24-2006, 08:09 PM
I know I dont have to own a mag :rolleyes: But im sure you guys could convince me to...

Anyway, my team is falling apart, do you guys want to make up a team to play tourneys around the area? Im from around wooster, orrville to be exact. Eh..orrville=smuckers, thats all weve got.

We could meet up and play sometime. At the moment, Im highly debating between paintball and CNC...its a sad sad world... plus I dont have all the cash to do both.

I dont know what I am doing the 27th, I may come out...when are you guys starting>?

Pneumagger
08-24-2006, 08:40 PM
the tourney is next weekend.
this weekend we are just going to splat to recball. It was great last time and should be again. Fairly cheap and good fields. I'm showing up @ 11:30 to chrono and setup.

behemoth
08-26-2006, 04:22 PM
Now i'm not 100% anymore... I hope to, but its not for sure.