PDA

View Full Version : The Shat Has Hit The Fan!

Blaze Ya Dead Homie
08-22-2006, 04:17 PM
i cant belive nobody else has posted this !!!! THE ROAST OF WILLIAM SHATNER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( army , shat was not posted intentionally as a bypass of the swearing thingy , you'll probaly ban me anyways ) anywho , did anybody watch ? was Tom Kaye there , hes good friends with him i thought ? they did mention paintball also ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! i liked it it was funny :spit_take

lopxtc
08-22-2006, 04:25 PM
Man that was great ... Shatner really got his in at the end for the closing LOL. I have to admit I really didnt think they would get onto Takei coming out as much as they did LOL.

I loved it when Shatner said they tore George Takei a new one, but not to worry he would find a use for it LOL .... oh man I almost died.

Aaron

SCpoloRicker
08-22-2006, 04:26 PM
BLAZE YA DEAD HOMIE

Lohman446
08-22-2006, 06:04 PM
i cant belive nobody else has posted this !!!! THE ROAST OF WILLIAM SHATNER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( army , shat was not posted intentionally as a bypass of the swearing thingy , you'll probaly ban me anyways ) anywho , did anybody watch ? was Tom Kaye there , hes good friends with him i thought ? they did mention paintball also ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! i liked it it was funny :spit_take

You're acting like an idiot (note I did not say you were an idiot). To the rest of AO: How has challenging the moderators authority gone in the past?

tropical_fishy
08-22-2006, 06:14 PM
You're acting like an idiot (not I did not say you were an idiot). To the rest of AO: How has challenging the moderators authority gone in the past?

Shhhh. This is like the Discovery Channel. You have to sit back and watch the scene unfold. Interfering will alert the trolls to your presence.

SCpoloRicker
08-22-2006, 07:21 PM
To the rest of AO: How has challenging the moderators authority gone in the past?

I dunno, they haven't appreciated the owls lately... ;)

kosmo
08-22-2006, 11:27 PM
Heheh, Takei is gay. And they made fun of it on tv. Good for him to be cool with it, also good for Shatner for not caring about the imminent backlash.

/fight the power

Pneumagger
08-22-2006, 11:49 PM
You're acting like an idiot (note I did not say you were an idiot). To the rest of AO: How has challenging the moderators authority gone in the past?

tacnically "Shat" is a word.

ahellers
08-23-2006, 05:43 AM
im fairly sure he ment shat as in Shat-ner.
t

billybob_81067
08-23-2006, 08:39 AM
tacnically "Shat" is a word.
technically tacnically is not a word... ;)

psychowarden
08-23-2006, 08:57 AM
I watched it, and I thought it was hilarious. But I still think that Andy Dick is the most annoying thing ever.

Lohman446
08-23-2006, 09:35 AM
im fairly sure he ment shat as in Shat-ner.
t

I was looking at the naming of moderators and challenging them.

93civiccpe
08-23-2006, 01:53 PM
I watched it, and I thought it was hilarious. But I still think that Andy Dick is the most annoying thing ever.

Yes, but I had tears coming out of my eyes when one of the comedians (forgive me I can't remember which.. i'm getting old) said that Andy Dick's goal in life was to give aids back to the monkeys... that was just priceless...

psychowarden
08-23-2006, 07:38 PM
Yes, but I had tears coming out of my eyes when one of the comedians (forgive me I can't remember which.. i'm getting old) said that Andy Dick's goal in life was to give aids back to the monkeys... that was just priceless...

Hehe, yeah, that was pretty damn funny.