PDA

View Full Version : New gun...need parts and suggestions

python1577us
08-24-2006, 08:21 AM
I got a new icd b2k4 today....well new to me anyway.....heres what its got and i got some pics....what i need from you guys i......what you think of her and where you think i should go next....upgrades wise.......

b2k4 w/ pds
cp vert adapter blue
cp reg black
kapp 800 psi mini gage
otb 90* frame
14in sp progressive barrel
vapor valve
clamping feedneck
halo v35 with rip drive
68/3k aci bulldog tank

let me know what you guys think

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l110/python1577us/DSCF0249.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l110/python1577us/DSCF0248.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l110/python1577us/DSCF0247.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l110/python1577us/DSCF0251.jpg

rikgao
08-24-2006, 11:58 AM
i think you posted in the wrong section, this section is for markers that are for sale.

python1577us
08-24-2006, 12:24 PM
thanks for the up

AnthonyDStone
08-24-2006, 12:37 PM
He's telling you your in the wrong section!This forum is for selling your markers not improving them! :rolleyes:

Tony :rofl:

Pendragonlord
08-24-2006, 01:43 PM
Since it's in the wrong section...I'm going to offer something he can't refuse...

I got a Talon for your Marker!!! What you say? :tard:

python1577us
08-24-2006, 09:13 PM
I think its great you guys keep flaming for no reason.........I know its the wrong spot but if you look there are all kinds of mag parted out and crap like that and yet no one flames them about being in the wrong part......i mean i have been on here for like 5 years so i know my way around the site........i just wanted some feedback on my most recent purchase and i know the first place i click on when i get on ao is the markers forum.......so i am simply going off of which forum gets the most hits......so unless you have somthing productive for me stay outta my thread....thank you and have a nice day.....

oh yeah and thanks for all the ups guys

minimag03
08-24-2006, 11:10 PM
You can delete a thread. Or you can ask a Mod to move it for you. And I have to sadd that even though the other people are flaming you (atleast in your opinion) you are only making yourself look stupid by adding "oh yeah and thanks for all the ups guys".

mobsterboy
08-24-2006, 11:12 PM
I think its great you guys keep flaming for no reason.........I know its the wrong spot but if you look there are all kinds of mag parted out and crap like that and yet no one flames them about being in the wrong part......i mean i have been on here for like 5 years so i know my way around the site........i just wanted some feedback on my most recent purchase and i know the first place i click on when i get on ao is the markers forum.......so i am simply going off of which forum gets the most hits......so unless you have somthing productive for me stay outta my thread....thank you and have a nice day.....

oh yeah and thanks for all the ups guys

ok, dont take this by any means as a flame, but you have nothing for sale, unless you are planning on selling your new bushy. thats why we say its in the wrong place. parted mags are still f/s and they can be bought whole for the right price

python1577us
08-24-2006, 11:27 PM
Actually its not that I am trying to sell.....I am simply looking to buy....it is perfectly reasonible to post a thread looking to buy. and thats what this is. and you can say that i make myself look stupid but for what.....thats the only perpuse of the comments you guys are making so far is that it ups my thread so thanks.....and hopefully i can get some help on here as far as upgrades go.....the only person i will listen to as far as being in the wrong section is a mod.....if there is a mod that has a problem with where i have posted my thread he may move or delete as he/she see fit....thanks and have a nice day

minimag03
08-24-2006, 11:37 PM
I shouldn't say stupid, immature is the word I was looking for. You are like a person that has to have the last word in an argument just to feel like you are correct about the situation.

If you want people to actually tell you want to buy for it then make it clear that that is what you want. Say "I just got this new Bushmaster. Show me what parts you have to sell for it and tell me what they will do for the performence. Maybe I'll buy them from you. "

and......stop......talking like.....shatner

dark wolf 0982
08-24-2006, 11:52 PM
yea i have to say imature but really this should belong in the markers section buddy, it does not belong in here unless u change the tile sayin WTB: upgrades for my b2k4

python1577us
08-25-2006, 12:00 AM
Well its not that i have to have the last say in an argument and i am sry if you think i talk like shatner but its habit to put a bunch of........between things i hit the button while i think its habit. and it does say in the title that i need some parts. i must have done something right to get all you guys to check it out even if it was just to say i am immature or whatever. so........please.....go...on...and....have....a... .nice....day.......mini

to everyone else.

to the top