PDA

View Full Version : Who can I sedn ym gun to???

warbeak2099
08-24-2006, 09:21 AM
I'm having problems with my Spydermag and Tunaman won't take it. I've finally gotten the gun to work, but there is a leak coming from the bottom of the valve. It seems like it's the on/off. My ULT's upper pin may be bent. I think that's causing the problems. However, AGD no longer sells replacement pins for the ULT. It may not even be that. The other thing is that the back half of my valve is coming loose when I adjust the velocity. Oh I don't know what to do. I wish I could just send my gun into someone and have them give it a clean sweep. But Tuna doesn't take Spydermags!

minimag03
08-24-2006, 09:27 AM
Take the valve out of the marker. Screw the back of the valve in by hand untill the two line on the bottom of the valve line up. Then take your on/off out and see if the pin is bent. If it is then trying bending it back. The ULT pins are so thin, so it can't take the much effort.

flyingpootang
08-24-2006, 11:00 AM
If your ULT is bent then that will cause the leak. Is gets bent because you tried to remove the valve when the pin was sticking out. A-Tach-One had a brand new ULT for sale for 30.00, so you might want to pm him. I need to know what type of spyder mod was done in order to help.

warbeak2099
08-24-2006, 11:49 AM
It was a Lukes Customs spydermag job. I'll try just getting a new ULT.

luke
08-24-2006, 12:33 PM
Did you try to remove the valve without removing the grip first? That could be the reason for the bent pin.

You can't push the on/off pin in far enough on this mod to remove the valve so the grip must me removed too.

Are you missing the little roll pin in the back of the valve? Perhaps that is the reason the valve is spinning when trying to set the velocity. Or it could be tapped too far in...

warbeak2099
08-24-2006, 02:30 PM
I did try to ape the valve out one time, not knowing the on/off pin hadn't been pushed in. That must have been it. The pin is bent, I guess it's just impossible to bend it back just right. I'll have to get a new ULT.