PDA

View Full Version : P-mag And Intellifeed

ricwhic414
08-25-2006, 10:56 AM
is there anyway to do this has anyone done this... im just sittin here at work thinking about what I want to do to my classic mag... and i know i want to make it pneumatic... just throwing a new idea out there

Shingo
08-25-2006, 11:54 AM
I don't see why not... you would just have to be creative and have a frame that can hold all the Pneumatic guts + the micro switch for the intellifeed.

Keep in mind that the pneumatic valve (recommend MSV-2 (http://airinc.thomasnet.com/item/all-categories/special-purpose-valves/msv-2?&seo=110) ) and the switch both needs to mount onto something. Might need to make a special bracket that can handle both. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

~Shingo~

ricwhic414
08-25-2006, 01:03 PM
right now im kinda stuck with an intelliframe cuz i really dont have money for a new grip... unless i get a bunch of money for graduation this weekend... but idk im goin to get all the parts and see what i can come up with

longi
08-25-2006, 05:22 PM
i've just done an intelliframe pneumag conversion, it takes a bit of work because there's not much space. There's a fair bit of milling out to do but it is relatively easy. Just be sure to take your time and do as much research as possible, it makes the whole conversion a lot easier. It works great i have to say. The only real problem i came across was trying to make enough room for the hoses without having them kink. The whole thing from start to finish took me 4 weeks, most of which was waiting for parts o come from the States! I've just done another frame....It took me 2 hours!

ricwhic414
08-27-2006, 06:09 PM
did you put everythin in the grip even the lpr?

ttink
08-27-2006, 06:21 PM
i've just done an intelliframe pneumag conversion, it takes a bit of work because there's not much space. There's a fair bit of milling out to do but it is relatively easy. Just be sure to take your time and do as much research as possible, it makes the whole conversion a lot easier. It works great i have to say. The only real problem i came across was trying to make enough room for the hoses without having them kink. The whole thing from start to finish took me 4 weeks, most of which was waiting for parts o come from the States! I've just done another frame....It took me 2 hours!
Any pics of the internals of your frames?