PDA

View Full Version : Vegas(show) and paintball

Chronobreak
08-25-2006, 08:37 PM
so im watching vegas, and theyr gonna go paintball

first reacting is HELL YEAH..second is i hope they dont screw it up like alot of shows and have people lifting mask WHILE playing, and or not wearing full/proper safety gear.

and what do ya know they do life their mask while playing and are not wearing full safety gear.

i diddnt tape the show but i also diddnt notice any barrel plugs

i know it is JUST a show but is it irritating to anyone else when shows incinuate(spl) that it is ok to play without a mask on? :mad:

Rudz
08-25-2006, 10:35 PM
Pb is a badass sport, paintball players are badasses, and everyone wants to be one, but end up makin emsleves look like jackasses, cuz they can't cut it

Chronobreak
08-25-2006, 10:37 PM
Pb is a badass sport, paintball players are badasses, and everyone wants to be one, but end up makin emsleves look like jackasses, cuz they can't cut it

havent seen ya in the chatroom, too cool for us aye :cool:

st6212
08-26-2006, 03:15 AM
Doubt it will ever change.

1 or 2 weeks ago, there was an episode of My Name is Earl that had a kid holding to paintball guns and wearing a JT mask, he was shooting at Earl who had no mask on and took a head shot.

Rudz
08-26-2006, 09:02 AM
havent seen ya in the chatroom, too cool for us aye :cool:

everytime i drop in nobodys talkin, or the chat isnt even made...im in now, where u at?

Chronobreak
08-26-2006, 09:41 AM
my new name is stlhaze

gotta give it a sec man,...i walked up to grab the paper and had missed ya.. :tard:

Pacifist_Farmer
08-26-2006, 01:32 PM
You mean the show with Molly Sims? That episode was from last season, and it was very dissapointing.