PDA

View Full Version : Stupid question? maybe?

phizz
08-26-2006, 12:33 PM
at the risk of sounding stupid....I just bought an emag from lostrock I don't like the body at all its a SS high rise, I was wondering does any mag body fit on the emag I have extra minimag and galactic Z body lying around can these be used? Or what can and can't be used. I almost asked about a micromag body but obviously that can't because of the attached rail. Please let me know,

Thanks guys/gals

one more thing, can a retro valve be used or will I have to change the pin, on/off or anything? Just curious about this one.

going_home
08-26-2006, 12:56 PM
at the risk of sounding stupid....I just bought an emag from lostrock I don't like the body at all its a SS high rise, I was wondering does any mag body fit on the emag I have extra minimag and galactic Z body lying around can these be used? Or what can and can't be used. I almost asked about a micromag body but obviously that can't because of the attached rail. Please let me know,

Thanks guys/gals

one more thing, can a retro valve be used or will I have to change the pin, on/off or anything? Just curious about this one.

The Emag rail has a round hole where the body's female screw attachment is.
A ULE type body, the Zbody will work. The minimag wont.
If you look at where the front screw attaches you will see the Minimags is rectangular.
The Micromag body should work but you would have to modify it because of the spacer
on the Emag sear.
I'm not sure but I dont think the RT Pro valve will work with the Emag on/off thats needed.

SureLockRTPro
08-26-2006, 01:23 PM
i'm glad somebody bought that gun from lostrock. he seemed like a really cool guy. thats a good question you asked about the rt valve being able to be shot in the emag. i hope so... if not i might have to upgrade or buy extra parts or something...

-donald

A-Tach-One
08-26-2006, 03:48 PM

A retro valve can work in an EMag. Pick up an Emag on/off pin and a quad oring. You should be good to go. :cheers: