PDA

View Full Version : Rt Valve Question...

SureLockRTPro
08-26-2006, 05:47 PM
I just bought this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&item=230020955146&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

and i was told for my Rt Pro Valve to be used in it, I would have to have a new on/off pin and a quad oring. Well, i just ordered both of those off airgun.com but i'm wondering, how do you replace the pin? Also, where does the new oring go?
God Bless,

Donald

P.S. I really appreciate all y'all on AO that consistenly answer everybody's questions. Y'all really do make it nice for us folks who don't know everything about our guns yet...

PhoenixWolf
08-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Ah, so you're the one who got it. I was watching that auction myself. Anyway, replacing the on/off pin is a simple matter of pulling the old assembly out the bottom of the valve and putting the new one in. It's the brass piece on the bottom of the valve. That said, I don't think you'll actually even NEED to change anything (unless you have the ULT kit). As for the new O-RIng, I have no idea. I'm under the impression that you just need to shove your valve and bolt assembly into the gun, and you're done.

going_home
08-26-2006, 06:24 PM
I just bought this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&item=230020955146&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

and i was told for my Rt Pro Valve to be used in it, I would have to have a new on/off pin and a quad oring. Well, i just ordered both of those off airgun.com but i'm wondering, how do you replace the pin? Also, where does the new oring go?
God Bless,

Donald

P.S. I really appreciate all y'all on AO that consistenly answer everybody's questions. Y'all really do make it nice for us folks who don't know everything about our guns yet...

Contact AO member and moderator Tunaman.
Private message him. He can tell and sell you what you need.

A-Tach-One
08-27-2006, 01:11 AM
#1 Pop the on/off assy out of the valve

#2 use a small allen key to push the on/off pin out of the assembly, or use your fingers if you can. The pin only comes out one way. Then just slide that Emag on/off pin in.

#3 The oring will either be still on the end on/off pin when you pull it out or still in the hole of the valve. Sometimes they come out with the assembly, sometimes they don't. That's the one you will replace with the quad oring. :)
And yes you are correct in buying those items to get the Rt valve to function in an Emag. :cheers: