PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the RT ULE

Jeet
08-30-2006, 11:32 AM
Hi guys, thanks for reading my thread i just got a few questions that i kinda need clearing up on, as i plan to get the RT ULE :headbang: and i m kinda new to the paintball world

The first question that i have is regarding about the x valve: From my understanding the x valve comes with the lvl 10 bolt as a standard? (i haven't gotten a full grasp on the x valve system)

Second question: With the x valve in the RT ULE custom does it mean that i m not able to upgrade my gun to a ULT and need to stick with the stock trigger the RT/Retro? (i came up with this question when i read this line from the AGD website "3. If you are going to use the X-Valve in a RT Pro or Emag, KEEP YOUR ON/OFF ASSEMBLY. The assembly provided with the valve kit will have the wrong size on/off pin for your marker.")

Last question: Is the intelliframe a system that aids in coordinating the feeding from a hopper with the amount of pull to the trigger or is there mroe to it? and also with an intelliframe am i able to add the ULT kit to it?

Thanks for reading through my thread and i appreciate all who took the time to read and reply to this, thanks again.

starchief1959
08-30-2006, 12:03 PM
1. Yes, the level 10 comes with the x valve.

2. No, you will be able to use the ULT on the x valve. The on/off is a different size in the older RT valves and requires milling to fit the ULT mod, and you can't use the ULT in the Emag or X mag from my understanding.

3. Yes, the intelliframe may be wired into a hopper or a warp system. See link:
http://www.airgun.com/manual.shtml

The intelliframe requires the installation by the user of a switch into the frame. There is a mount for the switch milled into the frame.