PDA

View Full Version : More items in AO store?

MJS1214
12-26-2001, 02:20 PM
hey when will we get a few more items in the AO store?like mags and RTs ect.?

AGD
12-26-2001, 06:44 PM
Guns will be last because the MSRP will be to high for you to want to buy them anyway. Retro Valve parts going in this week.

AGD

MJS1214
12-26-2001, 08:42 PM
about what time do you expect to get guns at the store?

12-26-2001, 09:52 PM
I didn't see any Warp Feed bodies for the original RT's, just the RT Pros. :( Does this mean there aren't going to be any? I want a black one, with the warp located on the left side of the body.

damageinc54
12-27-2001, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by MJS1214
about what time do you expect to get guns at the store?

You did read Tom's reply to you right? The MSRP is going to be so high compared to other stores prices that you are not going to buy it from the AGD store anyway. Look someplace else for a mag and save yourself some money.

Snooky
12-27-2001, 08:33 AM
Why wouldn't factory direct guns be cheaper than other stores mags? :confused:

Omicron
12-27-2001, 08:49 AM
are you going to have things like the automag sear assembly? i measured mine, and i think its wrong when i got it. Whats it supposed to be?

mrhooie
12-27-2001, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Snooky
Why wouldn't factory direct guns be cheaper than other stores mags? :confused:

I would think so that Tom can still support the dealers who have supported him for so long.

PyRo
12-27-2001, 09:31 AM
http://www.airgun.com/products.html
Look their at the guns, and the MSRPs on them. That is what will be charged in the online store. For example $1250 for an e-mag, when you can pick up a new one for $900.
They cannot go lower, because then they would be competeing with the stores that sell their guns, which would be a bad move.

squidboy69
12-27-2001, 10:08 AM
I'm a second order for old style RT warp body, warp at left.
let me know when it's up there.

MJS1214
12-27-2001, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by PyRo
http://www.airgun.com/products.html
Look their at the guns, and the MSRPs on them. That is what will be charged in the online store. For example $1250 for an e-mag, when you can pick up a new one for $900.
They cannot go lower, because then they would be competeing with the stores that sell their guns, which would be a bad move.

um,where can you "up a new one(e-mag) for $900"???

damageinc54
12-27-2001, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by MJS1214

um,where can you "up a new one(e-mag) for $900"???

SHOP AROUND!!!! There are many online paintball stores that sell EMags in this price range. If you want to pay 200-300 more than you need to then just sit back and wait for AGD to sell them here. Tom will love you for it :rolleyes:

Snooky
12-27-2001, 07:13 PM
But if AGD could sell them for less why don't they just stop selling them to other stores and sell them factory direct? I could see this would irrate some people but if the guns were cheaper i think more people would buy um.

PAINTBALLA01
12-27-2001, 07:21 PM
you can get them for $899 at www.paintballgeeks.com

mrhooie
12-27-2001, 07:45 PM
But if AGD could sell them for less why don't they just stop selling them to other stores and sell them factory direct? I could see this would irrate some people but if the guns were cheaper i think more people would buy um.

Well, how do you get more Mag Players in the world if you are only offering the product online? Do you know how many people Won't shop online?

I agree with Tom and AGD selling parts online and being competitive with retailers, I'm sure he'd tell you that once you had a mag and wanted more stuff and your retailer wasn't carrying them, why not factory direct?

It'd be a big blow to lose the dealer network, not alot of money is made off the sale of each mag, but the aftersales and support is worth it.

damageinc54
12-28-2001, 01:10 AM

Are you nutzzzz????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Snooky
12-28-2001, 02:41 AM
Im not nutz but i still dont understand why being a little competive with the dealerships is a bad thing.

damageinc54
12-28-2001, 02:57 AM
AGD will not undercut their dealers. It is that simple. They cannot sell guns or tanks to you at any less than MSRP. That is the bottom line. Look at the price of the 4500 flatline. It cost 480.00 on the AGD store MSRP. It is already for sale at dropzone for 100.00 less. The only thing that the AGD store is going to be good for is a place to buy some of the custom stuff that they do and some of the small parts for the guns. Buy your gun elsewhere and save yourself some money. One of my team mates bought a brand new EMag on ebay for 700.00 last month.

FooTemps
12-28-2001, 03:03 AM
It's not wise to undercut their dealers because their dealers won't sell for them anymore and they'll lose business. With all the dealers and stores stocking their products they'll make more money. If they undercut, they'll have to start a whole chain of AGD paintball stores causing them to lose a lot of money and maybe go out of business...

DjGruv
12-28-2001, 11:16 AM
For those that don't know anything about retail. If you buy in bulk you get things at a lower price. Also, dealer price is not the same as our price. Paintballgears cost for a Angel is $750. Dealer cost for a emag is most likely $2-300 under retail. The only thing they care about is making $$. Irritate dealers:rolleyes: What are they going to do, stop selling them. It wouldn't hurt AGD to give us specials in limited quantity. Like say 100 4500 flatlines for $350. They would still make $$ and make the customer happy.:o