PDA

View Full Version : question about xmag trade

sneekyhunter
09-02-2006, 10:48 AM
I have a 05 xsv ego and i want to trade for an xmag,i have an offer for a Euro C&C Extreme mag,it looks really sharp but i never heard of one of these, anybody have any info about this marker?are they harder to come by compared to an xmag? Thanks alot for your help.I dont know if this helps but the valve number is EM00274.

craltal
09-02-2006, 10:53 AM
http://www.xmagworld.com/

from what i understand there were only about 1000 xmags made, total. This would be just one of a smaller sub-set of the xmag

psychowarden
09-02-2006, 11:03 AM
That was the earlier style of milling on them. They look very nice, but its all up to you, take it, or dont. But I think it sounds like a fair trade. Im sure that A-tach will be on later and fill you in better than any of us could. :P

A-Tach-One
09-02-2006, 03:47 PM
Do you have a pic? Sounds like your saying it isn't an XMag. :)

Well, if it is a Euro CnC Xmag it looks just like the US CnC XMag except for it came with a matching anno'd trigger, the back of the battery pack is not milled flat and I think some came with an Emag valve.

The Standard Euro XMag is the boxier/heavier body. I don't think anyone knows for sure how many of these there are. :cheers:

sneekyhunter
09-02-2006, 04:00 PM
This is the pic the guy sent me. www.flickr.com/photos/11148844@N00/229179729/ thats it let me know what you think please.Thanks.

A-Tach-One
09-02-2006, 04:28 PM
This is the pic the guy sent me. www.flickr.com/photos/11148844@N00/229179729/ thats it let me know what you think please.Thanks.

Cool, it is either a Euro CnC XMag or the guy bought the body upgrade for it cause I'm not seeing the hole for the ACE adjustment. So does it have ACE? I have a Euro CNC but it has ule lowers. I know AGDE gave options, and looks like the person who originally bought it chose the CnC body to sit on Standard milled lowers. Also, notice the vert feedneck is just like the SFL's. I saw this pick on PBN a few days ago. I haven't seen to many XMags with a feedneck like that, needs RR's feedneck mod for sure. :cheers:

sneekyhunter
09-02-2006, 04:43 PM
i didnt even ask him if it had ACE.i forgot..I got to exited..LOL...

zackzel
09-02-2006, 06:40 PM
Yeah thats definatly one of the Euro X's. Very nice looking one in my opinion as well. It does have the standard lowers and most likely no ace, but I have only seen a few X-mags like that so you would get the coolness factor of having a rarer X-mag then they already are.

AGD
09-04-2006, 01:54 AM
Thats a Euro with a second generation body style but before we changed to the cupped feed tube. I think the ACE came in a little later. The very first batch of guns had a more complicated to machine body style, Manike tuned the program to run faster. Look at an early one and you will see the difference.

AGD