PDA

View Full Version : PBC Rockhill PSP anyone?

CKY_Alliance
09-03-2006, 09:29 PM
sept 21-24 paintball central Rockhill/Charlotte (a very nice venue) is hosting the PSP mid atlantic open..any of you SC guys or AO'ers in general going to be there?...im pretty positive i will be.

They are having the first "all-star" teams East Vs West..the best players from the two coast playing against each other... for more info www.pspevents.com incase anyone cares, i saw that and thought "oh my i have to see this"

ye...my "break" only lasted a week.. :rofl:

wjr
09-03-2006, 09:44 PM
I might stop by. I've never seen a large event like this before.

SureLockRTPro
09-03-2006, 09:46 PM
yea i'll be there...

-donald

68magOwner
09-04-2006, 02:05 PM
Ill be there, havent found out if I am going to be playing yet or not, depends on what I have going on in classes then.

UTDragun
09-05-2006, 08:46 AM
a bunch of my firends will be working therye, I plan on going on the sunday and maybe picking up a couple of things

FromTheBack
09-06-2006, 09:33 AM
I'll be there and probably playing with some friends.
Right in my back yard :D .

paint magnet
09-06-2006, 09:56 AM
I go to school in Rock Thrill (Winthrop) so I might have to check it out...won't be playing though.

crewbe
09-06-2006, 10:53 AM
ill be there playing with the NJ Jesters

SureLockRTPro
09-06-2006, 12:49 PM
everybody post on here what day you'll be there and what time... maybe all of us ao'ers can meet up for lunch, if not just hang out and talk about automags all day while watchin a great game...

-donald

CKY_Alliance
09-06-2006, 01:21 PM
Ill be there sunday for sure...first thing in the morning..ye there isnt too too much around to eat theres a subway down the street and a Mcd"s ...like a minute away sooo ye..and other stuff a little further out. Id be down with gettin lunch or whatever...but i plan on being at the feild most of the day i dont wanna miss the all star games...might coach for a team too so that may play a a part in what i do as well.

SureLockRTPro
09-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Ill be there sunday for sure...first thing in the morning..ye there isnt too too much around to eat theres a subway down the street and a Mcd"s ...like a minute away sooo ye..and other stuff a little further out. Id be down with gettin lunch or whatever...but i plan on being at the feild most of the day i dont wanna miss the all star games...might coach for a team too so that may play a a part in what i do as well.

thats cool... i got church sunday mornin' but i might head there after church...