PDA

View Full Version : What automag trigger frame should i get??

iisp0tii
12-26-2001, 04:31 PM
dont just look, submit your .02 cents!

magman007
12-26-2001, 04:38 PM
plese man do a serch. there have been 20 threads on its own in the past month ok? te 2 best you can get are zgrip andintelli ok? do a serch next time.

DarkPhoenix
12-26-2001, 06:31 PM
It really depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for a manual trigger, I would go for either the Intelliframe or the Z-grip, whichever you find more suitable and comfortable for your style of play. If you are going for an electronic grip frame, I would recommend either the E-mag upgrade (I highly recommend it, personally), if you have the cash, or the hyperframe grip from centerflag. I would not go with the Mako/Boo-yah grip frame as there has been many documented cases on this board with this product, the Boo-yah frame anyway. Either which case, go for whatever suits you the best with the money that you have. AGD makes the best upgrades for their guns, there are a few aftermarket products which perform without problems, but these are few and far between.

CleenSweep
12-27-2001, 10:38 AM
Do not, I repeat do not! get the Mako. I have had 3 friends get them and 2 still don't work right with their mags. The third just got his back (2 months to fix). Not very impressive.:mad:

PAINTBALLA01
12-27-2001, 08:27 PM
id get the intelliframe if i were you and put intellifeed on it. I have 1 and i love it