PDA

View Full Version : Butterscotch Yo! Battery Case

robnix
09-04-2006, 09:30 PM
When I bought my emag, it came with the Butterscotch YO! Battery case. I've replaced it with one that has no laser engraving, so now the BY! case is sitting on my desk. If anyone that was on that team wants it for sentimental reasons or whatever, PM me and I'll drop it in the mail for you.

kruger
09-04-2006, 09:40 PM
You do know that the evgraving can be removed if the case is re-anno'd, dont you? If you are just wanting to get rid of it, I'll take it. I was not on the Butterscotch Yo team tho.

robnix
09-04-2006, 11:12 PM
You do know that the evgraving can be removed if the case is re-anno'd, dont you? If you are just wanting to get rid of it, I'll take it. I was not on the Butterscotch Yo team tho.

I didn't know that, thanks for the info. I'm going to hold onto it if it's not going to a former team member.

Can the engraving on the X Valve be whitened? Mine are fading a bit.

Thordic
09-05-2006, 08:55 AM
Butterscotch Yo! was the name of one of the AGD teams before they were officially sponsored. The case may have some collectors value to an AGD fan. I'd check around first.

robnix
09-05-2006, 10:05 AM
Butterscotch Yo! was the name of one of the AGD teams before they were officially sponsored. The case may have some collectors value to an AGD fan. I'd check around first.

Yah, I did a little research the name and figured that if I wasn't going to use it, that one of the guys that was on that team might like it to put on their desk or something.

skipdogg
09-05-2006, 09:40 PM
not sure if any of those guys still come around here. If you really want to find some members try calling paintball sam's in wisconsin. sorry dont have the number handy. Ask the owner nikki about them.

robnix
09-05-2006, 10:10 PM
not sure if any of those guys still come around here. If you really want to find some members try calling paintball sam's in wisconsin. sorry dont have the number handy. Ask the owner nikki about them.

I'll do that, thanks!