PDA

View Full Version : I would like to thank Tom and all the staff at AGD...

hitech
12-26-2001, 04:51 PM
My wife decided to get me a new paintball gun for Christmas. She had one of the friends I play with order it for her. He ordered it online and thought he was ordering a hopper right pf automag. What arrived was a hopper left pf automag. He called the online store to arrange exchanging it. They said, no way. The prices are lower in the online store so we don't have to deal with calls like this. He "threw a fit" but it didn't do any good. One guy he talked to told him that even if he could get his boss to agree to exchange it (which was VERY unlikely) it wouldn't happen before Christmas. He called AGD in an attempt to get them to pressure the online store into doing the exchange. After hearing the story they offered to ship him a hopper right body. He would have to pay shipping, but they would get it here before Christmas. Christmas saved! :D

Now this may seem like a little thing to some, but I can tell you it wasn't to all those involved (myself included). Again, thanks for saving Christmas. Your customer service is the best.

AGD
12-26-2001, 06:38 PM
Your welcome!! Just make sure you send us the original body.

AGD

Grey_Goose
12-26-2001, 11:27 PM
It really is pretty incredible. There isn't any other company like them. It's like TK came up with a model/vision for his company while he was still consumer-minded, and never lost sight of it. That's some serious integrity.

hitech
12-27-2001, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by AGD
Your welcome!! Just make sure you send us the original body.

AGD

I assume he already has sent it back (he had it all put together for me by Christmas). I'll double check. Thanks again.

hitech
12-27-2001, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Grey_Goose
It really is pretty incredible. There isn't any other company like them. It's like TK came up with a model/vision for his company while he was still consumer-minded, and never lost sight of it. That's some serious integrity.

Yep. All that and a great shooting gun that doesn't break. What more could you ask for? :D