PDA

View Full Version : Half.Ebay.com

Kyle.Kimber
09-05-2006, 08:14 PM
I recently bought a book off of half.ebay.com (half.com) and I haven't recieved it yet. I bought the book about 3 weeks ago and I need it desperately for my AP US History. Other kids at my school got theirs from half.com and they got theirs in 2 weeks. Is this odd, because the shipping is only about 100 miles. Anyone else buy on half.com?

Thanks

Recon by Fire
09-05-2006, 09:46 PM
You have to be careful regarding what type of shipping method is used. It may have been shipped media mail, which might as well be sent by turtle.

personman
09-05-2006, 09:52 PM
Im also having a frusterating time dealing with an ebay seller.. I bought a cd two weeks ago and all I recieved was a payment confirmation.. two weeks later I've tried to send him messages and I dont get any reply.. he has like 215365326 feedback too. So if I dont have a reply tommorow I'm turning it over to ebay :)

Recon by Fire
09-05-2006, 09:57 PM
Sound slike maybe they sold you out of stock goods. That's fine if it is in the description and all and you know it. But I hate when somebody after the sale lets you know it is on order. BS!

Besides the waiting game, you are supposed to attempt contact with the seller 3 times. If they are a major power seller, your order may have just fallen through the cracks. No excuse, but it happens when dealing in volume.

personman
09-05-2006, 10:08 PM
Sound slike maybe they sold you out of stock goods. That's fine if it is in the description and all and you know it. But I hate when somebody after the sale lets you know it is on order. BS!

Besides the waiting game, you are supposed to attempt contact with the seller 3 times. If they are a major power seller, your order may have just fallen through the cracks. No excuse, but it happens when dealing in volume.
I'm on my fourth one.. I think I gave him fair warning. :)

Recon by Fire
09-06-2006, 10:44 PM
We have bought a few school books off there for my wife and kids and we always got prompt shipping. Always beware of that media mail BS.