PDA

View Full Version : *Q loader Question*

MMaglpc
09-05-2006, 10:17 PM
Can you direct mount a q-loader into a ULE mag body and a stock ion body? I want to use the qloader on both of my guns if possible.

Thanks for the help

zorrotmm
09-05-2006, 10:35 PM
You can mount a qloader on anything. It's got these circular retention things that can clamp down on regulators, bodies, asa's, etc.

MMaglpc
09-06-2006, 12:02 AM
yeah but i mean directly into the feedneck with no hoses or clamps

zorrotmm
09-06-2006, 12:07 AM
Actually yeah, it'll go right on the feedneck if you want. In fact, I remember seeing a video of a magger testing a qloader against a halo b and he just put the qloader on top like a hopper.

jenarelJAM
09-06-2006, 02:03 AM
That was Z-man, and I believe he had a little custom piping or something. It's probably not too hard to do yourself, but it won't just fit there, you need some sort of connector. If you get it, it shouldn't be a problem, you can always use tape... :headbang:

SummaryJudgement
09-06-2006, 01:52 PM
Yeah, that was Z-man. It was the vid where he got his RT to do 36bps I think.........

Loguzzzzzz
09-06-2006, 06:51 PM
If you use a short piece of 1" pvc and a hose clamp you can do it. I put the hose clamp on the q-loader. The 1" pvc will fit into a clamping feedneck. I have used this method on Angel's, DM5's and some of my Emags.

There is another way as well. A 3/4" cpvc coupling and the "RPG Vert Warp Adaptor" available from www.themagsmith.com These are Angel threaded and will work on the mag body but will NOT work on the Ion.