PDA

View Full Version : What's next for AGD???

zyklon69
09-07-2006, 05:07 PM
What's the future looking like? New marker? Some new upgrades?.. an eletronic trigger for upgrading..?

behemoth
09-07-2006, 05:21 PM
What's the future looking like? New marker? Some new upgrades?.. an eletronic trigger for upgrading..?

Yes, they're going to start producing ion upgrades. some feednecks, triggers, regulators, barrel kits, etc.

And as for new markers, i hear something along the lines of a DM6/EGO/CYBORG/ANGEL ONE/TIPPMAN 98C

UltraMag527
09-07-2006, 05:22 PM
Yes, they're going to start producing cocker-based markers.

As for upgrades, they'll probably be doing some feednecks, triggers, regulators, barrel kits, etc.

Cocker based???

SCpoloRicker
09-07-2006, 05:25 PM
shh.. :ninja: theres an uber-secret new gat comin out... thats gonna put AGD back on top... over 45 bps... eight sets of breakwood eyes... ultra low weight pollymer cunstruciun...

:shooting: :ninja: :shooting: :bounce:

punkncat
09-07-2006, 05:41 PM
OMG!!!! runzors for your liffizzle!!!!!!

BD_Paintball
09-07-2006, 05:43 PM
i heard it would shoot over 100 bps and they are comming out with a super duper uber hopper that feeds 150+ bps.

Cow hunter
09-07-2006, 06:04 PM
agd might spring somethin on us, but cmon they should be able to tell us on AO....

stop whining buy a mag
09-07-2006, 06:58 PM
Yes, they're going to start producing ion upgrades. some feednecks, triggers, regulators, barrel kits, etc.

And as for new markers, i hear something along the lines of a DM6/EGO/CYBORG/ANGEL ONE/TIPPMAN 98C

I called Tom last week while he was on vacation in Madagascar and he said it would be based off an entirely different platform. It would be under a pound with sleek milling like an Ego but would use magnets instead of a bolt/air. Apparently it has no need for eyes and the trigger simply hits a small switch that sends a Bluetooth signal into the body of the gun activating the magnets.

Since there is no longer a need for HPA/C02 tanks, Tom says he is going to re-release the Six-Pack so people can have something cool to give the gun stability.

And, of course there will be no threading. The barrels will be held in the gun with magnets also.

Tom says he'll have a prototype to show the AO community once he gets back from Madagascar. He also said he's having a lot of fun trying to hunt down the missing link.

behemoth
09-07-2006, 07:04 PM
I called Tom last week while he was on vacation in Madagascar and he said it would be based off an entirely different platform. It would be under a pound with sleek milling like an Ego but would use magnets instead of a bolt/air. Apparently it has no need for eyes and the trigger simply hits a small switch that sends a Bluetooth signal into the body of the gun activating the magnets.

Since there is no longer a need for HPA/C02 tanks, Tom says he is going to re-release the Six-Pack so people can have something cool to give the gun stability.

And, of course there will be no threading. The barrels will be held in the gun with magnets also.

Tom says he'll have a prototype to show the AO community once he gets back from Madagascar. He also said he's having a lot of fun trying to hunt down the missing link.

WOAH SRSLY?!

I HEARD SOMEONE HAD A PATENT ON THAT!

MarkM
09-07-2006, 07:07 PM
I actually know of something that will be happening, well it might not be next week but the deal has been done and it will be a very limited thing, with perhaps a later on extension. Plus I hope that it goes as well as it should, unless you guys get all excited like you did at the roller trigger and then not buy it :rolleyes:

Guess away but that is all I am saying about it.

BTW this 100% true no rumour starting at all.

behemoth
09-07-2006, 07:09 PM
I actually know of something that will be happening, well it might not be next week but the deal has been done and it will be a very limited thing, with perhaps a later on extension. Plus I hope that it goes as well as it should, unless you guys get all excited like you did at the roller trigger and then not buy it :rolleyes:

If you had to put money on it....

MarkM
09-07-2006, 07:11 PM
If you had to put money on it....

It would be a safe bet. (that the deal has been done, the extension is however debatable)

Arstron
09-07-2006, 07:41 PM

Yes, I've heard, and I heard the marker will consume all opponents with fireballs from the barrel, and lighting bolts from its built in regulator. Of course this makes it obviouis that the gun will run off of propane and the 6 pack will hold 12 gram size propane tanks. :dance:

Sorry couldnt resist, with tom asking about the tippman propane gun and all.

stop whining buy a mag
09-07-2006, 07:42 PM
WOAH SRSLY?!

I HEARD SOMEONE HAD A PATENT ON THAT!

That is why Tom designed it in Madagascar! They don't have laws over there.

I'm pretty interested in MarkM's rumor.

Because we all know he would never tell the truth.

slateman
09-07-2006, 07:59 PM
shh.. :ninja: theres an uber-secret new gat comin out... thats gonna put AGD back on top... over 45 bps... eight sets of breakwood eyes... ultra low weight pollymer cunstruciun...

:shooting: :ninja: :shooting: :bounce:
Break . . .wood? Isn't that something you don't want to do? :eek: :D

going_home
09-07-2006, 08:06 PM

I will take one.

:clap:

behemoth
09-07-2006, 08:08 PM
It would be a safe bet. (that the deal has been done, the extension is however debatable)

I meant, if you had to put money on wether or not it'll take off.

Granted the roller trigger wasnt no level ten, or ULT, but you have to admit, the AGD cult is running dry these days.

Lohman446
09-07-2006, 08:12 PM
I'd settle for a private label "retro" Shocker...

I mean, a Shocker that pays homage to the mag of old by looking like it

PumpPlayer
09-07-2006, 08:14 PM
Here's a brainiac idea nobody's implemented yet...

Since your middle/ring fingers are stronger than your index finger, why does everyone keep hinging their triggers at the top of the grip frame?

I want to see a bottom-pivot trigger.

At least some people have figured out that an S-shape is better than a flat trigger...

Recon by Fire
09-07-2006, 10:53 PM
Nothing is next...AGD is closed, didn't you hear the news? :rolleyes:

11 Bravo
09-07-2006, 10:56 PM
^^^^^^I could of sworn I saw one awhile back on the web. I think someone posted a link to it here on AO.

MarkM - Spill the beans. Come on. :argh:

st6212
09-07-2006, 11:14 PM
Here's a brainiac idea nobody's implemented yet...

Since your middle/ring fingers are stronger than your index finger, why does everyone keep hinging their triggers at the top of the grip frame?

I want to see a bottom-pivot trigger.

At least some people have figured out that an S-shape is better than a flat trigger...

Your wish is my command....master.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=201849

Rudz
09-07-2006, 11:16 PM
^^^^^^I could of sworn I saw one awhile back on the web. I think someone posted a link to it here on AO.

mark aint got nothin....

RavishingEddie
09-08-2006, 10:49 AM
Why is Tom asking about the C3?? What is going on? Is there something shaking in the AO community I do not know about? And why is he in Madagascar? :confused: All this has gotten me very confused! The only thing that will help me is winning MOTM, but that Bloodred Xmag is getting me nervous.

Beemer
09-08-2006, 10:57 AM
Its all about SuperToaster but dont tell no one. :ninja:

Chronobreak
09-08-2006, 10:58 AM
tom usualy pops in and ask about an obscure gun for some odd unknown reason

hell he asked us about ions if i recall

as for marks comment, ..gues well have to see

SCpoloRicker
09-08-2006, 12:01 PM

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/6487/owlorlmente5ot.jpg

/pre-order in black :ninja:
//we've been talking about this on Ultra-AO for weeks...

Lohman446
09-08-2006, 02:57 PM
03-02-04 - I already have the first preorder slot

http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=127596&highlight=preorder

MarkM
09-08-2006, 05:05 PM
I meant, if you had to put money on wether or not it'll take off.

Granted the roller trigger wasnt no level ten, or ULT, but you have to admit, the AGD cult is running dry these days.

Oh ok I misunderstood. No still a safe bet, I would place my money on it.

No.

mark aint got nothin....

I so dislike this picture but for once it fits ...;)

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/6487/owlorlmente5ot.jpg

The only part you are correct about is that I don't have anything to do with this product.

Just trust me on this as long as you don't do a Roller trigger enthusiastic chant IE 'we want it', but not buy, you will all (well only some) be very happy.

So to the rest on you just remember this thread when it happens, no more info and no more hints...oh I haven't given you any :D

punkncat
09-08-2006, 05:14 PM
What is the roller trigger you speak of? Is that the trigger with the roller on the hump in the middle from a few years ago?

zackzel
09-08-2006, 05:16 PM
03-02-04 - I already have the first preorder slot

http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=127596&highlight=preorder

As long as I can get in the top 10 preorders I'll be happy.

Head knight of Ni
09-08-2006, 05:34 PM
Safe bet? Aedes? Mexican owls? Who will take my money now? :confused:

Rudz
09-08-2006, 07:46 PM
Safe bet? Aedes? Mexican owls? Who will take my money now? :confused:

the question is, is it even a new marker, or something else...

WingMan13
09-09-2006, 07:38 AM

Yay! The Six Pack is coming back! :dance:

RoadDawg
09-09-2006, 03:23 PM
It's a minigun paintball marker. It's a perfect fit, after all we are in the spray and pray era of paintball and scenario is the "big" thing.

Robbie
09-10-2006, 04:34 PM
i think they should come out with paintball battlebots
Make a small arena maybe 30 x 70
5 on 5 turf the fields put in some hills some grass some cool bunkers
a platform on either side lawn chair a cooler and play
No running , No sweating , no cheating, no over shooting, insurance would be cheap
We will just put kill switches in when you hit a cetain spot on the bot it shuts down.
just keep it to the basics shooting the crap out of someone elses stuff
And for the record
it is an AGD thing ....with any luck those Gardner sallys dont see this and try to patten it too.
oh yeah put me on the pre order list
Storm trooper colors please

m-a-r-k-7
09-10-2006, 04:50 PM
its probably something small... like a warp right tac body. A new gun would probably make me crap my pants.

Head knight of Ni
09-10-2006, 05:07 PM
its probably something small... like a warp right tac body. A new gun would probably make me crap my pants.

Or a redesign of the warp?! If it is a new gun I will suddenly become broke. :( :)

cyrus-the-virus
09-10-2006, 05:53 PM
It's autococker threaded.

CaptainNeeda
09-10-2006, 09:18 PM
I kinda have a strange feeling about a nod twards pump players... i dont know why i feel that way... but i do...

m-a-r-k-7
09-11-2006, 03:36 PM
It AGD made a pump with a valve that functioned well ( i know classic will, but not overly effective), and a stock class ULE body I wuld buy one in a heart beat.

SpitFire1299
09-11-2006, 03:51 PM
AGD should make a gun that looks like a P-90.
http://www.accuratereloading.com/p90.jpg

I'd buy it.

FiXeL
09-11-2006, 04:12 PM
Aww man, that is just a bucket of high-tech crap looking good... Get a ion or something if you like plastic that much...

A new marker would be nice, but unlikely... lets hope Tom brings up something nice we all love to have. :D

G Squat
09-20-2006, 02:07 PM

uh, no. You're suggesting an electric gun? Not from AGD. Not after the whole smartparts thing. Not saying it wouldnt be nice to have a new, and technilogically up-to-date marker out from AGD, but from what I am to understand. Tis' forbidden.

y0da900
09-20-2006, 02:18 PM
uh, no. You're suggesting an electric gun? Not from AGD. Not after the whole smartparts thing. Not saying it wouldnt be nice to have a new, and technilogically up-to-date marker out from AGD, but from what I am to understand. Tis' forbidden.

I think you missed the sarcastic nature of that post.

geekwarrior
09-20-2006, 02:20 PM
mark, can you at least tell us when we will fnd out what the news is?

WARPED1
09-20-2006, 02:54 PM
What's the future looking like?
Chaper 7 or 11. I hope not, I hate to see any business fail, but if AGD keeps going along like it has, it will fold. EVERY buisiness model I have seen have shown practices like how AGD operates leads to failure. Granted, I don't know all the intimate details of AGD, maybe they're making millions on government contracts, but they should give up onthe paintball aspect, they have no nose for it.

geekwarrior
09-20-2006, 02:56 PM
Chaper 7 or 11. I hope not, I hate to see any business fail, but if AGD keeps going along like it has, it will fold. EVERY buisiness model I have seen have shown practices like how AGD operates leads to failure. Granted, I don't know all the intimate details of AGD, maybe they're making millions on government contracts, but they should give up onthe paintball aspect, they have no nose for it.

blasphemy! :p

WARPED1
09-20-2006, 03:01 PM
blasphemy! :p
Don't get me wrong, the actual products and quality of AGD stuff is the best, a lvl 7 Classic Mag needs nearly no upkeep, other than clean and oil, but the marketing department needs a kick in the arse.

Arstron
09-20-2006, 03:24 PM
mark, can you at least tell us when we will fnd out what the news is?

Well the new warp right tac one body is out, wonder if that was it?

shaunyoung000
09-20-2006, 03:26 PM
no way, gotta be more :confused:

Lohman446
09-20-2006, 03:28 PM

Never studied niche marketing or considered Palmers have you?

/not that I necessarily disagree with the eventual outcome.

m-a-r-k-7
09-20-2006, 03:37 PM

I don't think its forbidden... they just have to pay SP.

RavishingEddie
09-20-2006, 04:47 PM
Forget Electros. With all these Pneumag projects they should make Pneumag automags, but instead of running air it should be propane. They should have the LPR outside the gun and use the remaining space in the grip frame to attach a tiny 12 gram propane tank. I believe this would cause the mag to be more lighter and more efficient, they could also make a propane upgrade kit for all current AGD markers.

G Squat
09-20-2006, 05:58 PM
what they need to do is get rid of the sear. Sear = potentially uneccesary friction, and all that friction means it will inevitably fail. If they could lose the sear but keep it mechcanical, that would be the best case scenario... for me at least.

Tool-of-death
09-20-2006, 07:22 PM
what they need to do is get rid of the sear. Sear = potentially uneccesary friction, and all that friction means it will inevitably fail. If they could lose the sear but keep it mechcanical, that would be the best case scenario... for me at least.

There is no real way to lose the sear and keep it simple.

besides mags work for YEARS even with the sear and it does not cause that much extra friction.

Keep it simple but make it nice.

I wouldent mind if they could make SLUG body's again :( I want a karta real bad....

11 Bravo
09-20-2006, 07:29 PM
What's the future looking like? ..?

Padlocks.... :(

mobsterboy
09-20-2006, 10:43 PM
a dark abyss

hs2000
09-21-2006, 10:13 AM
The pump scene is blowing up these days, and AGD could make a killing off of it. A $400 pump mag, with a ule barrel would sell like hot cakes. Just look at CCM's SS-25, they're selling very well and while I have never used a pump mag, I have reason to believe that it would be better than my SS-25. I imagine because of the design the pump mag would have a lighter pump stroke (after all you only have to push the bolt back) and you wouldn't have to deal with roll outs and barrel kits because it's open bolt. I would buy on in a heart beat. A ton of money could be made even if AGD just rereleased a pump kit. Today if your luck enough to find a pump kit for a mag, it has a 400% mark up.

RavishingEddie
09-21-2006, 10:33 AM
The pump scene is blowing up these days, and AGD could make a killing off of it. A $400 pump mag, with a ule barrel would sell like hot cakes. Just look at CCM's SS-25, they're selling very well and while I have never used a pump mag, I have reason to believe that it would be better than my SS-25. I imagine because of the design the pump mag would have a lighter pump stroke (after all you only have to push the bolt back) and you wouldn't have to deal with roll outs and barrel kits because it's open bolt. I would buy on in a heart beat. A ton of money could be made even if AGD just rereleased a pump kit. Today if your luck enough to find a pump kit for a mag, it has a 400% mark up.

I totally agree with you there. Since AGD is doing so good with the Tac One's, I think they should offer a sniper marker. AGD is a respected name in Scenario, offering a pump would at least make people turn their heads. At least offer a pump kit.

Shingo
09-22-2006, 01:09 PM
MarkM said it's gonna be a small trial run... my guess... AGD worked something out with PTP and we will see the official production made PneuMag Frame! :headbang:

Too bad I won't be able to afford it. :cry:

~Shingo~

11 Bravo
09-23-2006, 07:32 AM
MarkM said it's gonna be a small trial run... my guess... AGD worked something out with PTP and we will see the official production made PneuMag Frame! :headbang:

Too bad I won't be able to afford it. :cry:

~Shingo~

Or maybe they are going to make the Aedes for Nicad. :) I doubt it.

They are probably just bringing something old back for a limited run. Like the 6 pack or something. :rolleyes:

ShotOnSight
09-23-2006, 09:48 AM
I wouldnt mind a new sixpack :p

I am kinda dissapointed though, I think i kinda got my hopes up for something fantastical, they need to come out with an AO edition e-mag or something designed by the mag community (or with lots of input)

ahellers
09-23-2006, 11:57 PM
i know alot of people are joking about it, but i find it unlikly that the six pack would be coming back. not the way people view co2 now adays.
t

Tool-of-death
09-24-2006, 12:08 AM
i know alot of people are joking about it, but i find it unlikly that the six pack would be coming back. not the way people view co2 now adays.
t
are you kidding? Have you seen the recent explosion in SC play?

I know of about 30 or 40 people who would jump on the 6-pack in a heartbeat.

same with the micro-CA

ahellers
09-24-2006, 01:38 AM
are you kidding? Have you seen the recent explosion in SC play?

I know of about 30 or 40 people who would jump on the 6-pack in a heartbeat.

same with the micro-CA

yes but i think if the 6pack was remade it would have the same effect that it did the first time. for people who play stock class changing 12grams is part of the game/ experience, its one of the things that sets it apart from normal play. with a 6 pack you might as well just use a CA bottle.
when the 6 pack was first released it was because CA bottles were not allowed in turny play. but when it came out they said "what the heck" and started alow bottles, more or less. i belive that sums up a post tom made way back (the part about the original 6pack), but i could be mistaken.
t

Head knight of Ni
09-24-2006, 02:08 AM
yes but i think if the 6pack was remade it would have the same effect that it did the first time. for people who play stock class changing 12grams is part of the game/ experience, its one of the things that sets it apart from normal play. with a 6 pack you might as well just use a CA bottle.
when the 6 pack was first released it was because CA bottles were not allowed in turny play. but when it came out they said "what the heck" and started alow bottles, more or less. i belive that sums up a post tom made way back (the part about the original 6pack), but i could be mistaken.
t

3-pack? Possibly a scenario style stock that holds 3 12g?

ahellers
09-24-2006, 02:31 AM
i just spent a while searching for the post i cited above but couldnt find it, so some one please correct me if im wrong. i dont want tom coming after me with duel X mags if I put words in his mouth. :shooting: :ninja:
edit. was the little shooting guy above made to look like tom in that photo with duel sydarms?
t

Beemer
09-24-2006, 08:35 PM
Well I think he stopped working on that SuperToaster thang.[.com] From what I can find that domain name aint linked to who it used to be. BUT I could be wrong as usual.

So while he was away digging we were able to put together some very special license agreements[exclusive][patents acquired] But dont say anything because I dont think Dave or Gary has told him yet.[him being retired and all]

This new gun will shoot 299fps + or - 1.[thats right 298low 300 high] or what ever you set it to it will always be plus or minus one :clap: Note-proprietary paint required for this spec to be met. :spit_take This new gun also meets or exceeds ALL current ASTM Standards.[the mag is Rated at 3000psi and was tested at well over 5000psi if that helps] Trig is light as can be, walkable but will still pass ASTM AD test. :cheers: This gun will allow you to carry as much paint as you want and Never have to reload until you run out that is. For an extra fee we can modify the feed and Keep the Hopper on Top for ya. :eek: Its a package deal.[Gun, Paint, Barrel and feed system] Just add any air tank[HPA only] and go. :clap:

Proprietary Paint required for above specs to be met. You CAN use any paint but that plus minus one will no longer be guaranteeeed. Ooops almost forgot, its got a fixed barrel and guess what it aint ported. Has a nice sound to it tho.

So say good bye to after market loaders and barrels.[They offered to pay us not to market this but we declined] This is the BadBoy you want for the extreme edge over the competition.

The paint like the gun meets or exceeds all ASTM standards. This stuff is small and heavy. Know what the standards allow? :ninja:

Due to the special license agreement we are nameing this paint, PRPB. Perfectly Round PaintBalls. Manufactured By PC exclusively for us. This stuff has a shelf life of 12 months as long as it remains in its original moisture proof packageng. Once the seal is broke the shelf life drops to three months as long as you seal it back up[resealable package] and dont stick it in the oven or in the shower. :cheers:

Not to worry. You dont Have to Baby this paint. The bore and weight will remian consistent[+ - 1 fps] once you break the seal even in extreme temp and humidity conditions for up to 24 hrs. Of course you cant put it on the dash or store it in your trunk in the middle of the day in the desert. :spit_take

Anyone want to preorder?

Except Lohman. He's on the first one free write off list, and Hitech[fix your sig] cause he sounds alot like AGD. :D

Peace Out

http://home.comcast.net/~beemerone/AoIL.gif

to add.. LOL had to delete 2 smilies to post. So that tells me no more then nine per post. What was I thinking?

ShotOnSight
09-24-2006, 08:41 PM
bah

Beemer
09-24-2006, 08:54 PM
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHSOOOOOOOOOOOOO grasshopper I am sure you do. If you want to Play you know You will have to Pay. :cheers: :ninja: :spit_take

to add.. that will teach me not to use the quotes since shotonsight pulled the big edit on the previous post.

G Squat
09-24-2006, 09:26 PM
so this is some sort of new all in one system? (minus air) Sorry but in much of that you didnt really specify what you were talking about. You may not be able to because of reasons you may have, but if you could indulge a little more. What is your affiliation with AGD? I guess what I'm wanting is a slightly better visual of this gun and whatever wacky feed system you were talking about.

Chronobreak
09-24-2006, 09:37 PM
so this is some sort of new all in one system? (minus air) Sorry but in much of that you didnt really specify what you were talking about. You may not be able to because of reasons you may have, but if you could indulge a little more. What is your affiliation with AGD? I guess what I'm wanting is a slightly better visual of this gun and whatever wacky feed system you were talking about.

.... :rofl:

:cheers:

Beemer
09-24-2006, 10:00 PM

Ok sure. What part dont ya get. I can elaborate. The system will peform as described. Once the after market guys ketchup, the feed system could be modded to any gun. Well really the barrel too once they get the bore on that. But who has a gun shooting plus or minus one besides us, with our paint??? We dont care if we sell alot of guns. The paint and loader is where its at. :wow:

AGD is my brother, has no cash[now he does] and is retired. :cry: We have the cash[gave some to him] and bought the rights to use some necessary paper work. :ninja:

Peace Out

Dartshot123
09-24-2006, 10:09 PM
:wow: Sweet! Any word on a starting price and/or release date?

ShotOnSight
09-24-2006, 10:33 PM
:rolleyes:

:rofl:

;)

Tool-of-death
09-24-2006, 11:12 PM
some people......wow... just wow :spit_take

bentothejam1n
09-24-2006, 11:16 PM
the stupidity of some people...... I wonder how many of them told their friends about it

Beemer
09-25-2006, 12:28 AM
the stupidity of some people...... I wonder how many of them told their friends about it

:rofl: He who laughs last laughs best. :ninja: :cheers: :rofl:

ahellers
09-25-2006, 12:31 AM
im just not sure what to say. beemer needs to go post on pbn today, that would be great. :rofl:
t

Beemer
09-25-2006, 12:44 AM
im just not sure what to say. beemer needs to go post on pbn today, that would be great. :rofl:
t

Ha Ha you to funny. You made me laugh. :rofl: I think you should read more posts around here and think before you post. I think you just dissed me. :spit_take

If you cant reply with a legit question or comment, please dont clutter the thread or reply to my posts Thank you. By the Way its Beemer. :cheers:

Peace Out

ahellers
09-25-2006, 12:53 AM
Ha Ha you to funny. You made me laugh. :rofl: I think you should read more posts around here and think before you post. I think you just dissed me. :spit_take

If you cant reply with a legit question or comment, please dont clutter the thread or reply to my posts Thank you. By the Way its Beemer. :cheers:

Peace Out

no i was saying it would be funny if you posted it on pbn because theyd all belive it and go tell there friends, as already stated above.
t

Beemer
09-25-2006, 12:57 AM
t

Hey just noticed your are USCG. :hail: Thank you :cheers:

Now try and contribute to the thread net time or go away. :ninja: :shooting: :spit_take

Peace Out

http://home.comcast.net/~beemerone/SigPic.jpg

Beemer
09-25-2006, 01:03 AM
no i was saying it would be funny if you posted it on pbn because theyd all belive it and go tell there friends, as already stated above.
t

Oh ok got ya. Go make a link. Im dead serious or soon to be dead broke. :(

CKY_Alliance
09-25-2006, 12:19 PM
oh my... :eek:

SCpoloRicker
09-26-2006, 12:33 PM
I work for Perfectly Round PaintBalls; so I am really getting a kick out of most of these replies.

Some of you guys are very good at making it sound like you know what you are talking about. But trust me.... You don't.

I think you just want to make yourself sound smart, when in reality you don't know what you are talking about. This is how bad info gets passed around.

If you dont know about the topic....Dont make yourself sound like you do. Cos some AOers believe anything they hear.

Beemer
09-26-2006, 12:36 PM
I work for Perfectly Round PaintBalls; so I am really getting a kick out of most of these replies.

Some of you guys are very good at making it sound like you know what you are talking about. But trust me.... You don't.

I think you just want to make yourself sound smart, when in reality you don't know what you are talking about. This is how bad info gets passed around.

If you dont know about the topic....Dont make yourself sound like you do. Cos some AOers believe anything they hear.

It was really only funny once. Now its so old it has mold on it.:spit_take

SCpoloRicker
09-26-2006, 12:47 PM
http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/706/owlsad1nm.jpg

Beemer
09-26-2006, 02:29 PM
Hers a hint for ya. Get some NEW material