PDA

View Full Version : spyder board in a hyperframe

MisterBones25
09-09-2006, 08:01 PM
im getting a spyder with a t-board in a trade, so my question is how hard would it be to take the t-board out of the spyder and put it into my hyperframe? unfortunatly i cant open my frame because one of my grip pannel screws is stripped. would i have to sodder anything, or just plug it in? i know i need to send it out to have the eye holes drilled, should i just wait to have someone that knows what they are doing put the board in as well as the eyes? thanks.

Hooter42
09-09-2006, 09:18 PM
im getting a spyder with a t-board in a trade, so my question is how hard would it be to take the t-board out of the spyder and put it into my hyperframe? unfortunatly i cant open my frame because one of my grip pannel screws is stripped. would i have to sodder anything, or just plug it in? i know i need to send it out to have the eye holes drilled, should i just wait to have someone that knows what they are doing put the board in as well as the eyes? thanks.
buy one of those stripped screws tools

MisterBones25
09-09-2006, 09:23 PM
buy one of those stripped screws tools

i have one but it origionaly stripped because it is in to tight for some reason. im afraid i might damage the screw even more.