PDA

View Full Version : Velocity turny thingy

>><<
09-09-2006, 11:09 PM
My friends dad just got an mag and it came with a retrovalve. We went to play today and we were tuning our velocity's and his was shooting about 300-305. The field limit is 280 so we put the allen wrench in there and turned it well we thought we were turning it but after about 5 times of doing this and realizing it was doing nothing we looked the the hole in the back and you can see it was stripped. There was wrench marks on the outside were they grabbed it and turned it with that instead of the allen wrench. Is there anything we can do to replace this or just get used to turning it with a wrench

jbg00d-2
09-10-2006, 02:27 AM
My friends dad just got an mag and it came with a retrovalve. We went to play today and we were tuning our velocity's and his was shooting about 300-305. The field limit is 280 so we put the allen wrench in there and turned it well we thought we were turning it but after about 5 times of doing this and realizing it was doing nothing we looked the the hole in the back and you can see it was stripped. There was wrench marks on the outside were they grabbed it and turned it with that instead of the allen wrench. Is there anything we can do to replace this or just get used to turning it with a wrench
Go on eBay, you can find a lot of stuff for mags there. I just bought an e-mag lower and got a great deal.

Brian

Remagk
09-10-2006, 07:38 AM
ask Tunaman for a regulator nut, that it.

kevdupuis
09-10-2006, 09:30 AM
You can also get it through AGD, AGD store (http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.catalog&categoryID=23) , just scroll down.