PDA

View Full Version : CO2 and A.I.R. valve

paintballfiend
09-10-2006, 01:08 AM
If this in answered in some other place please re-diect me, but is it possible to run an A.I.R. valve on CO2 without anything extra (remote line, expansion chamber) ?

Head knight of Ni
09-10-2006, 01:22 AM
Yes, an anti-siphon tank is suggested for CO2 powered 'Mags. If you can use HPA I would strongly reccomend buying a cheap but good preset.

Z50
09-10-2006, 11:03 AM
Yes, but the more you do to keep liquid out of the gun the faster you can shoot before having an issue. A vertical tank is better then a horizontal, anti siphon helps a lot if you go horizontal, and as you know, an expansion chamber makes a big difference. If you want to unleash the true abilities of your mag then you need HPA but if you are like me and pick your shots, CO2 is all you will need.

Tom_D
10-08-2006, 04:39 PM
A frindly word of advice............

Get HPA for your mag. I went anti-siphon in to a palmers. It worked great untill I wasn't paying attention and aimed my gun downhill. :(

I'm on the fourm now looking for advice as to how to fix my gun.............

Jaan
10-08-2006, 10:41 PM
An old timers trick was to take a really long hose ... the one that goes from the tank to the valve ... and loop it into a circle once or twice. Cinch up with zip ties. Works like a ghetto expansion tank.