PDA

View Full Version : How much would you pay for a Pneuma frame?

shoot m up
09-10-2006, 09:14 PM
I am in the thinking process of selling my pneuma frame to build a homemade electronic frame for myself. I wanted yalls input on the price at which to sell my pneuma frame for (If it is resonable or if I could get more out of it). I was considering $200 or $250 depending on what trigger I sell with it.

Parts are as listed:
Rouge frame
Palmer Prusuit Micro Rock LPR
Fabco Msv-1
Clippard Mpa-3
Eclipse QEV
Splinter Trigger (maybe)

I have put about about a 1000 paintballs through it, No flaws or dissapointments at this time. Everything is mounted inside, tuned and working. I havent taken the time to tune it just right for the lightest possible pull. The trigger pull though is very tiny. Maybe a mm at most. Only one problem witht he frame. The saftey is tight and take alot of force to move. I recieved it in this condition from Magsmith. I didnt bother reporting it or asking to replace it. I havent had a problem with it since I have a Flateline. The only scratch on the frame is due to trimming for a hole to lower the lpr. This scratch is coverd by the grip. There is a hole in the grip for the LPR to escape so you are able to mount a three way so you are able to run air to the LPR and the valve.
Here is a link to three photos on Jayloo.com. I should have a few more up by tomorrow evening if you are interested in the layout of the frame.
Like I said earlyer I am still thinking about this and was wanting some of yalls input on this to see if it is logical or if i should stick with the pneuma frame.
Thanks for stopping by.

Pneuma frame pics (http://www.jayloo.com/photo_gallery/gallery.html?pUID=15042&pSHOW_ME=user&pGROUP_ID=116)

Chronobreak
09-11-2006, 11:17 AM
yeah 200-250 sounds about right

if you dont get that, might have to lower it a bit

Marchborne
09-11-2006, 11:27 AM
good looking frame, I especially like the internal LPR. Quick question: how do you route the air into it? It looks like you route it into the LPR, but I can't quite see it. (sorry, not a great technical guy, here).

Pneumagger
09-11-2006, 12:33 PM
$200 as that is now though sounds like a good price. You could probably get more with a different 3 way inthere. Good clean setup. Any reason you're selling?

shoot m up
09-11-2006, 07:03 PM
Alright a few things. New photos up on Jayloo.com as we speak. Umm the three way i bought is the shortest pull I could find on the market.

Marchborne the new photos should show you what you are asking about if not then just let me know and I will try to explain it. The macroline that is on it hasnt been trimmed.

Pneumagger the reson for selling is still unclear. I will probably keep it and build the electro frame or convert the pneuma frame into a electro-pneuma frame. I have been talking to Big Evil for over a year now and he made that particular frame. I have always liked the electric frame, the speed and I dont want to leave it out of my play. I also dont want to leave AGD guns either.(I may buy one of those Deadlywind guns if they ever hit the market) Since my Emag is pretty dead. (I recieved it in a non-working condition,not knowing it didnt work. The description said it worked. So to keep it running I put some money into it and it worked one day and since then it hasnt. I assume that the board is fried or the charger is killing the batteries.)
If any one wants to help me trouble shoot more I will gladly describe the problem if you want.

Pneumagger
09-11-2006, 08:20 PM
send the emag to tuna. He's a certified AGD tech.

shoot m up
09-11-2006, 08:47 PM
send the emag to tuna. He's a certified AGD tech.

There are alot of things wrong. I talked to AGD and they said that I can get most of the stuff done that is needed. I just havent gotten around to do it. I plan on soon though. I will probably have to pay for a few more things that need work or replaced if I used an outside tech.

don miguel
09-30-2006, 07:44 PM
tree fitty

phizz
10-01-2006, 01:23 AM
not that you are selling it right now, but I will buy!

JRingold
10-01-2006, 01:57 AM
Hmm, with the way that the air supply enters into the frame, makes it seem a little awkward. I wouldn't pay more than $150 for it, personally. Sorry, but that's my opinion.