PDA

View Full Version : Could This Be Possible?

iambored
09-12-2006, 03:44 PM
I've been thinking and now wonder could it be possible to have a microswicth and sear and a noid and that other stuff for an electro in mag frame and have it so the sear just latched the bolt and the noid operated the on/off so that by holding down the trigger you get like a hybrid full auto effect?
(This idea came from my full auto mech frame for spyders, it's just a blue-print but do ya'll think I should get a patent?)

RRfireblade
09-12-2006, 04:37 PM
You wanna make an electronic full auto mag?

You don't even need electronics to do that , in fact it would be more difficult to rig it up the way you suggest.

In regards to a Patent based 'your' :D idea for a full auto Spyder , unless you've come up with a ground breaking way to make a spyder full auto 'besides' just disabling the sear disconnect like poeple have been doing for like ever , I doubt a Patent is an option. :)

Why would you want to biuld an illegal marker anyway ?

Sam5992
09-12-2006, 05:20 PM
[QUOTE=RRfireblade}
Why would you want to biuld an illegal marker anyway ?[/QUOTE]

mayb he plays woods or outlaw ball where it could b legal. Lots of people make their guns full auto. Its not illegal unless you play with it where your not allowed to.

iambored
09-12-2006, 05:40 PM
I am at my wits end for something new including full-auto despite I'm against the consept

1337caesar
09-12-2006, 07:43 PM
ok, you go to walmart and look for those halloween decorations in the shape of a hand, glue it to your gun and install a little motor. then when you turn it on it goes full auto cause the hand is pulling the trigger.

iambored
09-12-2006, 07:59 PM
HMM...Only a few months till halloween hmm...what away to terrify my neighbors and teach the rest of the teens not to trick-or-treet cause I'm sick of people bothering me when they should be giving out stuff instead dry-fire my mag with it and put a muzzle break on it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Oh Yeah this is gonna be sweet! :D :D :D

ahellers
09-12-2006, 09:59 PM
by chance do people leave dog poo on your pourch much? :rofl:
t