PDA

View Full Version : Air Leak! Help!

Linkin
12-26-2001, 09:17 PM
I have an air leak coming out the back of my valve assembly. Im not a very good tech, so I need some help. The air comes out of the little hole in the back of the gun. Does anyone know what is causing this leak? Does anyone know how to fix it?

Puddleglum
12-26-2001, 09:24 PM
There are quite a few holes back there. If it is the velocity adjustment it will probably just need some o-rings. Do you have a parts kit?

Linkin
12-26-2001, 09:31 PM
Yes, the velocity adjustment hole. No, unfortunatly I dont have a parts kit. But, I can get one. Where should the O-rings be in the valve?

a_malfunction
12-26-2001, 09:53 PM
Just turn your velocity down. That'll fix it. Oh, and you can get a parts kit at the AGD online store.

Linkin
12-26-2001, 09:58 PM
a malfunction,
Velocity isnt the problem. Also, i cant go out on the feild shootin somethin like 180. ;) Also, I have a national paintball here in Greenville SC. Well, they got sued by the New Jersey one, so they are now Paintball Inc.

Puddleglum (or anyone who knows),
Where should all the O-rings be in the valve assembly?

PyRo
12-27-2001, 07:21 AM
If it leaks all the time out the back regardless of your velocity, you probably have a bad piston o-ring, or at the worst, a bad piston. If it leaks untill you get it to a lower velocity, around 260 or less that is your reg seat.
It would be a good idea just to get the parts kit, replace both the piston o-ring, and the reg seat. This way you will also have extra parts around incase something goes wrong later.