PDA

View Full Version : help with an angel

fshrmn76
09-12-2006, 09:09 PM
Anyone know how much an A4 fly without working eyes should go for? Also where would be the best place to get a set of working eyes? Thanks for the help.

punkncat
09-12-2006, 09:18 PM
www.fixmyangel.com

Go check the Angel Owners Group, you will be able to find many vendors there.

I understand that Angels(like everything else) have taken a pretty good hit in resale lately, so I wouldn't think anything over $400, probably less.

FallNAngel
09-12-2006, 09:19 PM
Not sure, you're best bet to check on price is pbnation's bst and ebay.

As for the eyes, if it takes the stock ribbon eyes, you can get them from www.fixmyangel.com or any of the other angel sponsors at www.angel-owners.com

fshrmn76
09-12-2006, 09:24 PM
thanks for the help

athomas
09-13-2006, 01:56 PM
The fixmyangel guys have a hard time getting out of their own way. I had a hard time trying to get some basic parts from them. After a whole lot of excuses and delays I gave up and bought from someone else. I'd use one of the other venders, if it was up to me. There are lots of other good authorized Angel parts vendors around.

ZEROte
09-13-2006, 09:23 PM
impactpaintball.com

11 Bravo
09-13-2006, 09:41 PM
The fixmyangel guys have a hard time getting out of their own way. I had a hard time trying to get some basic parts from them. After a whole lot of excuses and delays I gave up and bought from someone else. I'd use one of the other venders, if it was up to me. There are lots of other good authorized Angel parts vendors around.

I've never had a problem with them and I have bought a lot of stuff from them. They have always shipped right away. They were moving locations a couple of months ago. Maybe things got screwed up then.