PDA

View Full Version : How do I make it more reactive?

G Squat
09-14-2006, 01:04 PM
How would one adjust an RT on/off to make it more reactive? I'm not talking about a ult. I've fiddled around with the shimming and pressurizing of the ult to get it to "bounce" and it more a full auto that will only stop once the trigger is released. Plus the level 10 doesnt even work correctly when that happens. So I've sold my mag and I'm getting a new one. I just want to know how you make an RT more reactive, and could I easily expect to see around 15 bps in the "sweet spot"? I was turned on to the whole RT thing by a 98 RT. That I shot. Loved the feel and retarted fast rof. So if you could...

StygShore
09-14-2006, 01:08 PM
Higher input pressure is your friend...

Styg

end of thread :headbang:

starchief1959
09-14-2006, 01:29 PM
http://www.zakvetter.com/pages/paintballs/automag_info/rapidfire/rf_disclaimer.html

Please remember though that it is ILLEGAL to have a trigger that bounces.

Enjoy.

G Squat
09-14-2006, 01:49 PM
thats it? Thats the only way? Even with an rt on/off and not ult? I thought it was higher imput pressure with the ult but some other method (shimming or something) with the rt on/off.

Lohman446
09-14-2006, 01:56 PM
Good thread :)

luke
09-14-2006, 02:06 PM
ULT maxed out with shims.
Input pressure 850-900 psi.
Trigger stops.
Sear Mod.
:cool:

StygShore
09-14-2006, 02:28 PM
ULT you get full auto or full auto, high input with standard on/off you can control your bounce with pressure on your trigger

Thast all there is too it, you can mess with On/Off pins and such too, but, plain and simle, increase you rinput, increase your reactivity/bounce

Or you can go Pneumag and mess with the LPR to get full auto as well.

Styg

G Squat
09-14-2006, 02:39 PM
ULT you get full auto or full auto, high input with standard on/off you can control your bounce with pressure on your trigger

Thast all there is too it, you can mess with On/Off pins and such too, but, plain and simle, increase you rinput, increase your reactivity/bounce

Or you can go Pneumag and mess with the LPR to get full auto as well.

Styg
Yes! There it is. Thats what I was lookin' for Styg. Thanks. I've heard something about different pins (.750-.725). Whats the diff and how will one help better than the other?