PDA

View Full Version : Good quality anno shop?

Shirow
09-15-2006, 12:50 PM
Looks like Gruntbull isn't accepting new work right now.. anyone know of another place that is that does good quality work?

StygShore
09-15-2006, 01:06 PM
Precisionpb.com

Ricks a good guy ( busy but good )

Styg

Chronobreak
09-15-2006, 01:27 PM
pbcustomz.com

125customs.com

a+ annodizing

are you wanting a special color/fade or just black or what?

robnix
09-15-2006, 01:29 PM
pbcustomz.com

125customs.com

a+ annodizing

Who would you recommend to color match a blue x-vavle?

Chronobreak
09-15-2006, 01:31 PM
i would go with precision, or a+ as they are very reputable comapnies and should have no problem with such an order

125 and pbcustoms are good, but im not sure how good they are at "matching" colors

robnix
09-15-2006, 01:41 PM
i would go with precision, or a+ as they are very reputable comapnies and should have no problem with such an order

125 and pbcustoms are good, but im not sure how good they are at "matching" colors

Thanks, I've contacted Rick. After seeing the job done by FB Mountain trying to match a blue x-valve, I'm a bit on the wary side.

back2integrity
09-15-2006, 01:59 PM
Thanks, I've contacted Rick. After seeing the job done by FB Mountain trying to match a blue x-valve, I'm a bit on the wary side.

lol. Also, don't take my word for it because i'm not sure, but I think I saw somebody say that FB Mountain and A+ Annodizing were one-in-the-same company, so if you pick A+ you might want to verify that info.

robnix
09-15-2006, 02:43 PM
lol. Also, don't take my word for it because i'm not sure, but I think I saw somebody say that FB Mountain and A+ Annodizing were one-in-the-same company, so if you pick A+ you might want to verify that info.

Thx. We'll see what kind of a quote I get back from precision.

Shirow
09-15-2006, 03:18 PM
pbcustomz.com

125customs.com

a+ annodizing

nah just black gloss

Chronobreak
09-15-2006, 03:20 PM
everyone and their mom does gloss black :D

Shirow
09-15-2006, 03:24 PM
everyone and their mom does gloss black :D

If you mean it's common: I know, but I don't really want to pay to anno my intelliframe, barrels and crap along with the gun.

If you mean lots of shops do it: Yeah I just want a good one.

Chronobreak
09-15-2006, 03:57 PM
who does cci go thru for anno?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/kartakeeper/kartaoutside.jpg

i told them to match my valve, they did a pretty good job if i dont mind saying so myself

Shirow
09-15-2006, 04:29 PM
who does cci go thru for anno?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/kartakeeper/kartaoutside.jpg

i told them to match my valve, they did a pretty good job if i dont mind saying so myself

I would agree that it is well matched.

WenULiVeUdiE
09-15-2006, 04:42 PM

This is not true. FBM used to use A+ a few years back. However, they have been doing their own anodizing for the past 3 or so years.

Chaos_Theory!
09-15-2006, 08:30 PM
Rick from Acid Rain does amazing color matches. There are some examples on his site. He just recently started taking work again. Im geting my ion anoed by him in a few weeks. Hi prices were a lot better for what im having done as well compared to grunt and precision. However, precision has done work for me before and it was top notch.

http://www.acidrain-paintball.com/

robnix
09-15-2006, 08:48 PM
Rick from Acid Rain does amazing color matches. There are some examples on his site. He just recently started taking work again. Im geting my ion anoed by him in a few weeks. Hi prices were a lot better for what im having done as well compared to grunt and precision. However, precision has done work for me before and it was top notch.

http://www.acidrain-paintball.com/

He's near me as well. Thanks!

Chaos_Theory!
09-15-2006, 08:56 PM
Anytime man.