PDA

View Full Version : TAC-ONE Velocity

AiM?
09-15-2006, 08:11 PM
i just recieved my Q-Bow today (which is built on the TAC-ONE, of course you all knew that). My issue is this, it seems to be shooting very inconsistantly, like between 260-300. The guy at my local field has two Automags and he said that he has had to "work in" each gun b4 it was able to maintain a consistant velocity. Has anyone else heard of this or is he just a sneaky bum trying to sell more Marbalizers? Also on an unrelated note how long should the feed tube to the q-loader be? it seems to be pinching/blocking balls...

My setup is
==========
Q-Bow w/qloader
32 degrees remote w/ slide
68 3000 high preasure 850 psi (i believe)

the level 10 hasnt been installed yet.

Any comments / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

AiM?

going_home
09-16-2006, 07:14 PM
i just recieved my Q-Bow today (which is built on the TAC-ONE, of course you all knew that). My issue is this, it seems to be shooting very inconsistantly, like between 260-300. The guy at my local field has two Automags and he said that he has had to "work in" each gun b4 it was able to maintain a consistant velocity. Has anyone else heard of this or is he just a sneaky bum trying to sell more Marbalizers? Also on an unrelated note how long should the feed tube to the q-loader be? it seems to be pinching/blocking balls...

My setup is
==========
Q-Bow w/qloader
32 degrees remote w/ slide
68 3000 high preasure 850 psi (i believe)

the level 10 hasnt been installed yet.

Any comments / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

AiM?

Have the tank checked. Sometimes the preset regs only put out 700 and arent very consistant at that either . The 3A regs are notorious for doing that.
I have found that using an adjustable reg at 1000psi output gives the best performance
on an Xvalve. Centerflag regs will do 1000 and Air America Armageddons will too.

AiM?
09-16-2006, 10:37 PM
Have the tank checked. Sometimes the preset regs only put out 700 and arent very consistant at that either . The 3A regs are notorious for doing that.
I have found that using an adjustable reg at 1000psi output gives the best performance
on an Xvalve. Centerflag regs will do 1000 and Air America Armageddons will too.

Thanks man, ill give it a shot! ppl love laughing at the guy with the $1,000 gun that doesnt work :(

Regards

AiM?