PDA

View Full Version : Why do some pneumags have a LPR on them?

slateman
09-16-2006, 12:49 AM
Ok, I'm still slightly confused and not sure of what I'm doing for a pneumag. Some of them seem normal
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/m-a-r-k-7/PneuMagic-1.jpg

But what is the thing that looks like an LPR?
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/m-a-r-k-7/pmag49iq-1.jpg

Is this how to avoid cramming everything in the grip frame?

Rudz
09-16-2006, 12:56 AM
all pnuemags have an lpr, some have them external like, the "anubis" mag pictured above, built by the great "pnuemagger" or inside the grip frame, like ptp pnuemag pictured by "rrfireblade"..

slateman
09-16-2006, 01:01 AM
Does it matter? Pneumagger's looks different than the others, which looked like Palmers

warbeak2099
09-16-2006, 04:39 AM
What does Palmers have to do with anything? Some have them in the gripframe and some have them externally mounted. All Pneumags have lpr's though. That's it, there's nothing more to it. And actually, pneumaggers is very similar to most other pneumags. Most pneumags have externally mounted lpr's. Whether it be along the side of the valve, under the barrel on the VA, or along the side of the ASA. Get it?

fullofpaint
09-16-2006, 07:09 AM
i think he meant that Palmer stokers and such have the 3-way mounted in the grip frame and onlyh the lpr is visible

RRfireblade
09-16-2006, 07:44 AM
As they all have like stated, can't do it with out one.

I put them in the grip frame so A) it looks like a bone stock mag and 2) the grip frame is completely bolt on and interchangable with any other Mag out there.

slateman
09-16-2006, 08:47 AM
Reason I said Palmers was because of this
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/m-a-r-k-7/pneu2000320Medium.jpg

Is that Palmers . . .er, cylinder the 3-way or an LPR?

rb211
09-16-2006, 09:38 AM
That is a Micro Rock LPR.

shorty24
09-16-2006, 10:49 AM
well, hey...did not expect to see my old mag up here :rolleyes: . To answer the question though, as everyone has been saying, ALL pneumags MUST have an LPR. The pneumatics that you install will not function without one, there will be too much input pressure and you'll just blow things up. Now some people install them in the grip frame, some on the bottom ASA, some under the barrel on the vert ASA...I've even seen some mounted parallel to the valve.

slateman
09-16-2006, 11:33 AM
well, hey...did not expect to see my old mag up here :rolleyes: . To answer the question though, as everyone has been saying, ALL pneumags MUST have an LPR. The pneumatics that you install will not function without one, there will be too much input pressure and you'll just blow things up. Now some people install them in the grip frame, some on the bottom ASA, some under the barrel on the vert ASA...I've even seen some mounted parallel to the valve.
Oh ok. So that Palmer thing is an LPR?

And I found the images on PbN and just linked them from there.

shorty24
09-16-2006, 12:44 PM
Oh ok. So that Palmer thing is an LPR?

And I found the images on PbN and just linked them from there.

yes, the Palmer's thing is a Micro Rock LPR. One of the best, IMHO.

Pneumagger
09-16-2006, 06:57 PM
if you want the smallest quality LPR, go with the WGP outkast, or the WGP tickler. Bothe are basically the same LPR, and WAY smaller than a Microrock.