PDA

View Full Version : I LOST my aluminum E/M switch please help!

RavishingEddie
09-17-2006, 11:23 AM
I have been looking everywhere and I cannot find my aluminum E/M switch so I am sure it is lost. My heart is broken as it is the last piece I needed to enter my Emag "Punisher"on MOTM. I have a plastic one but it does not match my custom anno and body work. Does anyone know where I could get one? Shoot I will even trade my new smoke Apache loader for one if $$$ don't cut it. Any help is much appreciated. He is a pic of one.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j35/RavishingEddie/TunaBladeGreenEMag.jpg

REDRT
09-17-2006, 11:39 AM
Break out the dremel tool. That piece I believe is not made anymore. My brother made a nice lighting bolt for his out of anodized blue aluminum stock and touched up the cut with paint for a tu-tone effect. Looked sweet I thought. Just an option.

behemoth
09-17-2006, 12:36 PM
Hexis made that one....

Arstron
09-17-2006, 01:17 PM
My lowers should be ariving at lukes customs any day now, you might contact him about it.

Hexis
09-17-2006, 01:22 PM
Hexis made that one....

And I only made the one, for my emag.

RavishingEddie
09-17-2006, 01:23 PM
My lowers should be ariving at lukes customs any day now, you might contact him about it.

Thanks Arston. I really needed that E/M switch. I will make a thread about it showing before and after pics. I think I will call it Pimp My Mag. If I get the E/M switch from Luke I will be sure to write your name amongst all the other people I will be giving props to for helping me with my mag. :cheers: Just let me know what you want for it.

Hexis I don't know why bro, but the one I had looked just like yours :tard: on the pic.