PDA

View Full Version : Paintball Poems

nobouncecap123
09-17-2006, 03:09 PM
The Call of the Field

Ah yes the sweet smell of the field my nose does smell. the old paint left on the field as markings of games of the past. when victory was found and hearts were once worn on ones shoulders. the cries for help and cover screamed from the field of players of old. where teams came to play with passion and hope from the past and some found it and some lost it. where enemies found but brothers were to gain. where dreams came true and goals fullfilled. and hope regained with one quick move, with one flag pull the hearts embrace all the emotions of the game. for once we are all childern just playing the game. oh yes the team spirt, feeling alive again, knowing that we shall carry the day. knowing that you just taught them your name, oh yes the game is strong moving all around like a movie of disbelief we play the game. through tired arms we keep playing the game with the unknown end because of the love we have for it shall never die so with will the game never end as it is played in our hearts and minds. for we, for we are the players that the field called us to the game like a distent trumpet call of that sweet sweet sound of clapping that world will never here but only the players of the field can answer the call of the field.

Glickman
09-17-2006, 03:25 PM
trash talk, so much in

paintball, you can talk sh*t, but

my balls meet your face

PumpPlayer
09-18-2006, 12:51 PM
Sniper. I am leet
Stealthy, crafty, accurate
Rats. There goes the flag

behemoth
09-18-2006, 01:09 PM
three two one go go
i got shot off the damn break
i wipe, and play on.

geekwarrior
09-18-2006, 01:30 PM
son of a mother
these PB nation kids wipe
switching to ramping

robnix
09-18-2006, 01:50 PM
son of a mother
these PB nation kids wipe
switching to ramping

moves in the bushes
is an armband worn or not
screw it he's done for

nobouncecap123
09-19-2006, 08:44 PM
The ref calls the ten seconds, the nervous feeling rising up inside me. The sweat falling down from my brow the team says our chants as the 10 seconds is called “talk it up, shoot them up and shut them up” barrels against the net the feeling getting stronger cause we playing against our idols, odds are against us but that wont back us down cause we are the young bucks in the town. The call to go is sounded, with the players running sliding pads tearing and the guns ripping and the dust all up in air. Sliding into the forty so loud are the shots that I scream to my back to get them off of me. Posted up on the back corner dogging the balls like Neo, wrapping around my corner see you looking in the wrong direction pop pop gave you a piece of my double selection. With your hand raised up high walking off the field boy you just learned my name fool. Lets get cracking and poping cause now the bodies are dropping this aint nothing but a real player playing and you trying. The shout of the outs is now on both sides of the field. One of yawl tried to play the snake but my boy just jumped up on you hitting his balls on your face. Making the mature connection with the paint in the air our balls hit making the rainbows appear. But now I’m all alone my team is gone, waiting for the end to appear as they seat holding hands praying for the victory to be clear waiting anticipating trying to hear what is going on the field. Take a look on my gauge and see that that I’m running low with the air, open up my hopper seeing the fifteen balls appear. Feeling my pack and realizing that I got one left. The wait of my team is on my shoulders. Three against one what a challenge what move should I do first and what should i do first. The crowed watching shacking their heads as if they could see the end in sight but they looking only in hind sight. I fill my last pod and throw it in the air now the crowd knows whats up going to play this game out till my last ball drop because you don’t whats up. Run to the left sliding and the skin is ripping and now I’m bleeding. Because only the real men are left on the field; only hearing the silence what you scared? Look down my tap see you looking in my directing we exchange our shots but you left with a ball busted like a zit across your forehead. Standing up hearing your fool talking at the center 50. Running around the corner and he knew that his game was up. Your last boy ran and got the flag pull before I got there but then I shot him in his back what a big disgrace yall about to be kicking your can all over this place. Walk up to you; take the flag out of your hands. Now you looking at in my hands. Now you know my name and now you know my game. I brush the dirt off your shoulders you got to look pretty for the cameras cause you still my idol. Walk down the field got a minute to spare. Hang it up on yawls corner and then the crowd begins to cheer.

MoeMag
09-20-2006, 12:07 AM
I play cause its fun,

Get him out, get him out

Check his hopper

Check his gun

I shoot till it’s done.

And then some, just for fun.