PDA

View Full Version : x valve in emag wont fire

syl58
09-17-2006, 03:14 PM
i lubed everything, put the velocity up, i have enough pressure.

the on/off gets stuck. i can hear the gun click, but wont actually fire, i do not beleive its a level 10 problem. when i dissammble the gun, the pin stays in the out position, and i have to push it to get it off the body. one time, there was still air pressure in it and blew the on/off off, so i now lost the quad o ring that i have to replace. i had a similar problem last year where the on/off wouldnt reset, but that was because the quad oring was blocking the pin from getting back, but there are two orings on the bottom, a large oring that holds the quad oring in place and the quad o ring.

any ideas?

REDRT
09-17-2006, 04:03 PM
Is the battery low? Did you try firing it in mechanical mode? You do have the emag on/off installed? What spring are you using for your level10 longest/silver spring sometime is too much and will not fire even with the velocity all the way up in some mags or maybe the carrier is too tight causing too much drag. Is your safety on? That is a dumb one but I've seen it happen.

syl58
09-17-2006, 04:27 PM
i have narrowed it down to the emag on/off not resetting. the pin length is .712, it has a quad o ring and another one holding the quad one in place. whats happening is that when air pressure is put on the pin, the pin slips under the oring, but when you try to press it, it gets stuck on the oring on the way back up, so it never fully pressess, therefore not firing, but it will "half" reset, but the pin keeps getting stuck under the o ring somehow.