PDA

View Full Version : Empty Classroom?

behemoth
09-18-2006, 12:15 PM
So, i sign out to use the restroom, and i diddle around for a half hour.

I come back, and theres nobody here, i've been sitting here for 20 minutes, and nobody has returned.

I'm having fun, just sitting here browsing forums, instead of doing classwork.

I have a feeling its gonna hit the fan when she comes back though....

:shrug:

/yarly.

Army
09-18-2006, 01:09 PM
Um...you diddled yourself for half an hour?

:dance:

Altimas
09-18-2006, 01:12 PM
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

:dance:

jenarelJAM
09-18-2006, 01:16 PM
Behemoth, you're in school? :P

Sounds like fun... but yeah, I think you're going to be kinda in troble when they get back.

And half an hour??? That's like half the period around here, how long is that at your school? My teachers flip If anyone is gone for mroe than 10 mintues.

And I'm in history, and we all have laptops for the day, and I'm having fun messing around too.

SCpoloRicker
09-18-2006, 01:44 PM
Since Army has claimed the low lying fruit, I'll just tell you to get off my lawn.

/ROOF!!1

maxama10
09-18-2006, 07:03 PM
Porch or driveway?

SCpoloRicker
09-18-2006, 08:07 PM
Porch or driveway?

Ah, I no longer live with the Porch. It's now a roof. ;)

/The More You Know

neppo1345
09-18-2006, 08:07 PM
Hope you're not chafed...

behemoth
09-18-2006, 08:17 PM
No, heres the thing.

I go to my regular highschool for 4hrs. then i drive to a vocational school, where i take a program that lasts 3 hrs.

This program, is Digital Design.
- I took this program to become better at something i was mediocre at: Design....

THIS TEACHER KNOWS NOTHING! She rambles on about this or that, and has said on many ocasions 'I went to college for fine arts, and they didnt have computers then, so i'm all self tought.'

So, half the time we sit and paint.. When you need something designed, wether it be a logo, a website, an advertisement, YOU DONT HAVE THE PERSON PAINT IT.

ugh, anyways, i randomly sign out of class, and wander the halls for long periods of time. Turns out, they left 5 minutes after signed out, and got back about 10 minutes after i got back, so she got back, and i told her i was gone for 10 minutes :D

Tomarrow, i think i'm going to hide in the supply room and take a nap.

Army
09-18-2006, 11:53 PM
No, heres the thing.

Tomarrow, i think i'm going to hide in the supply room and take a nap.
I'd bring a lunch and a Gameboy too.

ahellers
09-19-2006, 12:38 AM
when i was i high school me and my buddy would sign out of your T. A. period, say we were going up to the tech lab, but really go out and get food and drinks.
t

behemoth
09-19-2006, 12:37 PM
Today i went to the clinic to get some advil.

They wouldnt give me any advil.

I told them to call my mother, and she'd give them permission to give me advil.

I offered to buy said advil from nurse (that got her mad)

So, they told me to lay down, where i slept for 2 hours.

come back to class with the same headache, and the same teacher that was making the headache worse :tard:

This is bull.

Pyroboy597
09-19-2006, 05:39 PM
I hate that crap, my school is not allowed to give out things with as little medicinal value as cough drops without WRITTEN permission.

REDRT
09-19-2006, 06:49 PM
In high school I had access to the stage in the main auditorium and for periods of time I'd sleep or just lay there thinking on a rather comfortable coach that was up high on top of some other stage props. There where others in the vast darkness. AV guys smoken up in the spot lights, students making out in the distance and from time to time even teachers popped in for a smoke since they couldn't elsewhere in the building. I'm not sure any of us frequent auditorium users ever really knew there were other parties in the room at the same time or maybe non of us cared? I may never know. All I know is that time sure helped me to escape and free myself of the world even for just a little time.

chip08
09-19-2006, 06:55 PM
I went to our medical place today for a headache. They gave me Vicatin.... I'm happy now....

billybob_81067
09-19-2006, 06:56 PM
I'd sleep or just lay there thinking on a rather comfortable coach

How comfortable was this guy/gal??? By comfortable do you mean extremely fat? Sounds rather disturbing if you ask me.... :eek:

LOL

maxama10
09-20-2006, 06:21 PM
heh

Rudz
09-20-2006, 06:29 PM
when i was i high school me and my buddy would sign out of your T. A. period, say we were going up to the tech lab, but really go out and get food and drinks.
t

we didnt have to lie, me and a buddy told our TA teachers that we were bored and needed passes, i had stacks of the damn things...it was cool, untill we got in trouble for stealing, a campus golf cart, and using it to knock trashcans over...

kosmo
09-20-2006, 07:05 PM
I used to skip pretty much all of my classes and sleep behind the piano in the orchestra room, it was pretty soothing hearing the rich snobby orchestra kids play classical music. One day I woke up and there was a substitute teacher/conductor so I pretended I was in orchestra. Then he got a phone call saying his wife was sick and he had to leave, so he put me in charge. Bwahahaha.

/1.2 GPA

maxama10
09-20-2006, 08:09 PM
sweeeeet ahaha
:dance: :hail:

skife
09-21-2006, 09:14 AM
tv production class was great.
we had access to the school, everywhere, as long as we had a video camera in hand.
somtimes we'd even just leave and go get food. it was good times.

geekwarrior
09-21-2006, 09:20 AM
meh, i liked college better. I went to class 6 out of the 20 times we had class and pulled a B.

Altimas
09-21-2006, 09:25 AM
Yeah I had a guitar class that I was so beyond it wasn;t funny. I would sleep everyday and all class long. One day the teacher got mad at me and called me up to do a "performance." So I went up there and looked over the sheet music for about 4 minutes and melted everyone in the rooms face off. Then went back to sleep. I made an A in that Class.

skife
09-21-2006, 09:32 AM
also had a "US wars" class.
expiermental class, we watched movies 90% of the time, seriously.
almost every day the teacher would pull down the projection screen get out the projector and we'd watch movies.

i learned what happened in most of the civil war through danny glover.