PDA

View Full Version : Ariakon markers

$tevo
09-18-2006, 06:13 PM
Hey guys, been out of paintball for a while, just starting to get some money back, figures, at the end of the season. have you guys seen these things before? they look pretty cool.

http://www.paintball-discounters.com/get_item_044105.htm

http://4imgs.com/364/x/044105_BIG.jpg

wjr
09-18-2006, 06:31 PM
They may look cool on the outside, but on the inside they're just normal blowbacks.

fullofpaint
09-18-2006, 06:48 PM
spyders in a fancy shell, better to spend your money on a SP-8 or an a-5 if you want the mil-sim look

Apple_Pie
09-18-2006, 07:01 PM
well I personally have owned one, and I absolutely loved mine.

$tevo
09-18-2006, 07:09 PM
well theres no way im going to drop 500+ on one of these, unless i was big into scenario. im still rocking an rt mag, and an alias. i just think these look badass

jenarelJAM
09-18-2006, 08:30 PM
Also, I would advise searching for other places to buy it, if you've got your heart set on it. I've never noticed that pbdiscounters had good prices...
I mean... they advertise "(thats over 5% off!)" when they take $30 off a $600 marker... :rolleyes:

Kyle.Kimber
09-19-2006, 06:32 PM
DON"T GET IT. ARIAKON, ARMOTECH, and WARSENSOR are all crap guns. They might look cool, but they suck. Trust me, I've bought one before I got a mag and they can't shoot for s**t, and the customer support sucks. If you wan't a cool looking Milsim just get a kit for a mag.

kruger
09-19-2006, 07:16 PM
I am a scenario/woodsballer, and just a peice of advice for you. That thing may look "kool" back at the camp, but you will find that in the woods, it is too long and bulky, with a lot of extra weight that you have to carry around, and all for the sake of the "kool" look. There will come a time when you decide that efficiency and accuracy will replace the need to look "kool". You can have both with lots of other guns that aren't too big to use effectivly in the woods. Just my 2 cents worth.

mobsterboy
09-19-2006, 08:53 PM
why are we spelling cool with a "k"?

kruger
09-19-2006, 08:58 PM
"We" didnt, I did. No reason. Other than it seems that a lot of woodsballers want to go for the MilSim look. ANd there is nothing wrong with that. I have just found that if it doesnt help with the performance, comfort or add a real advantage to the marker, then it is just dead weight to carry. This is just personal opinion tho......

$tevo
09-20-2006, 01:35 AM
as i stated, i dont really want one, im just admiring the look of the marker. if i was going to go tacticle, i would get a tac-one. oh and i need a new rail for my mag, how is the shadow rail? anyone have it or seen it?

Apple_Pie
09-20-2006, 07:33 PM
DON"T GET IT. ARIAKON, ARMOTECH, and WARSENSOR are all crap guns. They might look cool, but they suck. Trust me, I've bought one before I got a mag and they can't shoot for s**t, and the customer support sucks. If you wan't a cool looking Milsim just get a kit for a mag.
You bought from 1 one these companies so now both of them are crap(Warsensor and Armotech are combined)...

As I stated about, I have accually owned a Ariakon SIM-4 and I absolutely loved mine. It worked beautifully.