PDA

View Full Version : general mag questions

ProblemKinder
09-19-2006, 11:45 AM
I've owned my mag for over a year now and I absolutely love it. i bought it on the east coast, and now I live on the west coast and all I hear everytime I play is either "wow, nice mag!" or "what the heck is that thing??" and I love it. only problem is I've been slow to learn some basic things. like for instance, mag lingo. first off, ULE and ULT is the same thing right? if not can someone explain the difference. secondly, if I have the ULE, is my mag no longer an Autmag RT, but an Automag ULE? or is it an Automag RT ULE? also what is a pneumag? and does anyone know where I can get some grips for my Y-frame? (not to be confused with the Z-frame, which is angled more than my Y-frame) also I'm thinking about buying a tank with a built in reg, and taking the forgrip off my gun (or atleast taking the reg out and replacing it with a different foregrip) what pressure should I keep the reg on the tank at? I think its like around 800, is that right? any help is appreciated. go mags!!

rb211
09-19-2006, 03:46 PM
ULE= Ultra Light Engineering. http://www.airgun.com/Products/ule_mainbody.shtml
ULT= Ultra Light Trigger. http://www.airgun.com/ult.shtml

Keep your input pressure around 800 and it will work fine.

geekwarrior
09-19-2006, 04:25 PM
welcome to AO :cheers:

a pnuemag is a DIY mod that lightens your trigger pull and makes the mag alot faster. Do a search and you will find alot of threads about it.

As for ygrips, do a search in the dealer section, I think Rogue Factor or Coolhand sells some pretty cool ones.

You need to keep the 800 psi to keep the rt valve working. If you want to have a little fun, get an adjustable reg and crank the pressure up to about 950 to get really good trigger bounce. Just remember that its not legal to have that much bounce at most feilds, its just fun to play around with. You dont need a reg as a forgrip, just get a simple gas thru.

Have fun tinkering. :shooting:

also check out the MOTH thread to see some cool mags!