PDA

View Full Version : Pevs paintball of Ohio

SPECIAL_K_06
09-19-2006, 10:00 PM
Has anybody here in AO ever played at Pevs paintball of Ohio? I am curious to know how nice of a field setup they have and how their service is. Have there been any bad experiences there? I am putting together a rather large group together and we are hoping to play some place around november. If there are any other suggestions for Northwestern part of Ohio to play at, let me know.

BobTheCow
09-19-2006, 11:40 PM
I didn't realize they had expanded to Ohio, but Pev's is the premiere chain of fields/stores all along the east coast. Fantastic places that I'm familiar with, shouldn't be too different for you. I wouldn't worry.

Pneumagger
09-20-2006, 12:47 AM
painball village could get some of us NEO people involved...but PBV sucks, so go where you were going to.

cpt
09-20-2006, 08:18 AM
I stopped in there once, just a bunch of guys playing speedball. It's like $25 entry and $75 a case for paint, way to rich for me. Go to U-do it or Bull Creek if you just want rec ball.

behemoth
09-20-2006, 11:11 AM
Special K, go on over to the meet and greet, and post up, where in ohio you at?

IIRC, pev's ohio is in the Toledo area?

The majority of us are cleveland/akron area.

SPECIAL_K_06
09-20-2006, 05:41 PM
Alright thanks. I am from the lima area and i am going to college at bluffton university. Im looking for a place to play at and some other serious players to play with too.