PDA

View Full Version : how does my setup sound? It needs something i am not sure what tho

paintballrulzs
12-27-2001, 11:58 AM
OK here goes

grey P/f hopper left automag
black single benchmark trigger frame
brown smart parts wood grips
chrome vertical adaptor
black gas thru grip
black flame drop forward
black bottle adaptor
quick disconnect and micro hose (less than an inch) from the gas thru to the bottle adaptor
black bob long long shot barrel
black cp barrel
blue warp feed signed by tom kaye
black 9 volt revvy
black vl3000 revvy
black 12 volt revvy
3 bolts- stock, ans venturi, proteam products
black shark gill sight rail

Alright well I want a new frame. I hate the benchy more than n e thing.
I want either a z-grip (never tried), intelliframe (never tried), or a hyperframe(tried on a spyder never on a mag)

I know you guys are gonna say find someone with these frames and try them but i can't. Not many people up here have mags. The ones that do are either squids with stock mags and running co2 vertically, or tourney players with emags.

HELP

DjGruv
12-27-2001, 12:12 PM
Intelliframe,retro valve, and freak kit.

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
12-27-2001, 12:15 PM
ll say one thing thats for sure....brown (grips) and chrome (ASA) dont go together. Man you musta have the fugliest mag in the world (but of course it performs great) You dont like your benchy....i love mine...2x though. I would look into an intelliframe before hyper. But shoot a hyper frame first because you mite like it or you mite not..

paintballer187
12-27-2001, 12:25 PM
I would definatley go with RaV3n_Pa1ntba|| advice and get rid of the brown grips. personally i think brown is on of the worse colors, i would rather have hot pink, lol

skipdogg
12-27-2001, 12:56 PM
i think i would start by not trying to use 3 revi's on one gun.
maybe that's what your stumped on.....how the heck to shoot a gun with 3 revi's on it ;)

[NA]WARLORD
12-27-2001, 01:11 PM
Was wonderin that myself Skippdog, i would try the hyperframe. It rocks, buddy just got one, or the intelliframe since AGD doesnt make the Z-grip anymore, that will be hatd to find. As for the grips i would switch to Dye-Stickies. The freak system is a great choice as is the Retro valve, combine them with a Hyperframe and who needs an E-Mag.

snowman
12-27-2001, 01:14 PM
Holy Crap, three bolts and only one trigger? How well does it shoot? :D

paintballrulzs
12-27-2001, 03:36 PM
I bought 1 of the revvys (9 volt) for 5 bucks. Then i wanted a 12 to keep up. Then i inherited a vl3000 for free with no motor or n e thing. I put my 9 volt internals in that.

Also the setup isn't ugly at all. For some reason the brown don't stand out at all. It actually looks pretty ill. I am def gonna get rid of those grips n e way.

TheTramp
12-27-2001, 03:45 PM
I've got wood grips on a black and chrome Mag and they look great. Very classy. I'd keep them if I were you.

I'd upgrade w/ a Retro and an Intelliframe. Then either a black or chrome hopper right pf body (really helps the Warp).

[NA]WARLORD
12-27-2001, 04:34 PM
If you intend on getting a warp feed, dont get a powerfeed body, get a warp feed body instead. Almost same price and ya wont have the extra added inches sticking out from the powerfeed body.

[NA]WARLORD
12-27-2001, 04:35 PM
Sorry, I see you already have one, my bad !!!